Monday, December 12, 2011

Fangirl Blast: Ahsoka Tano!

As requested...this lovely Fangirl post will be about the amazing Ahsoka Tano!!!  





Now...Ahsoka is from the fantastic TV show Star Wars: The Clone Wars....so if you don't read about or watch TCW you probably won't understand this post.  XDD  If you don't get it, or you don't like Ahsoka, tune in next week, when I'll be writing about an Original Trilogy character. :)

Character:  Ahsoka Tano

Fandom:  Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Facts:  Ahsoka is a Torgrutan Jedi.  She hails from the beautiful world of Shili and is a padawan under the Chosen One, Anakin Skywalker.  Ahsoka was given the nickname "Snips" by her Master, because her snippy, easy-going attitude proved her deserving of such a name.  She has grown as a character and as a Jedi throughout the four seasons of TCW, and so far Ahsoka is a very popular character among both girls and boys.

What I like about her:  Ahsoka is AMAZING!  She's one of my favorite characters!  She has amazing character development, and as a teenage girl around Ahsoka's age...she's easy to relate to and fun! :) I love the style of her design...she's so PRETTY!  And I love how sarcastic/sassy she is...and her and Anakin's relationship.  ;)

What I don't like about her:  Hmm....I don't know!  XD  I love Ahsoka a lot.  I love how she really learns and grows throughout the show.  I can't think of any negative points about her. 



What I wish did/didn't happen:  I really really hope that Ahsoka doesn't die.  XD  or at least...if she DOES die, I hope it's doing something MEGA HEROIC!  :D 

Pairings/Shippings:  Okay...*cringes waiting for the hate comments*  Rex and Ahsoka.  HEAR ME OUT.  I think that if Ahsoka WERE to fall in love, Rex would be the logical choice....over....say....Lux Bonteri.  :P  Rex is sweet and caring (as many episodes have proved) and he has a real HEART. :)  Ahsoka and Rex both share many character traits, and I could see them as a couple.  Plus, I'm a sucker for Jedi/Clone romance after writing Reaching For The Stars.  ;)



Favorite Quote:  "This is where the fun begins!"  "Always in time to save your life Skyguy." "I Did! You know, when i told you about the giant wall, and you said "oh no snips we arent' going anywhere NEAR THAT!'"  "CHECK FOR A PULSE!!!" (hehe)

Fanfics:

A Not So Normal Week:  You need to read these fanfics.  They are beyond hysterical, and they feature all our favorite TCW characters!!!!!!!  ;)  Including Ahsoka!!!  XDD

Secrets and Trust:  This one is GREAT.  My good friend Alyna wrote it.....and it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!! :D  I love it!!!!!!  Probablyone of the most AMAZING Ahsoka fics out there!!!!!!

After the Storm:  AHH AMAZING!  I'm working on reading the sequel....and one of my best friends, Inksaber, wrote this one!  I read it before I knew her and felt incredibly starstruck meeting her.  XDD  It is amazing!!!!!!!  :D  I love it!  ;)  EVERYONE read it!  :D

Masquerade:  OAHHHAHAHH ONE OF THE BEST REXOKA FANFICS EVER OUT THERE PERIOD END OF STORY OH MY GOSH ITS AMAZING.  :D  Everyone should read this one......it's just perfect.  :D  Rexoka though....so chill out!  XDD

Shadows of Shili:  One of my AMAZING BESTEST SISTAHS EVER, JediKnightGirl (or Tara) ;)  wrote this story!!!!!!  It's still in the works, and it is just AMAZING!  I love it to pieces, and can't wait for her to continue it!  :D

Okay....so completes this lovely post!  ;)  Enjoy, and please comment your thoughts!!!!  :)  The next character I shall fangirl over will be a Star Wars Original Trilogy character.  :)

Thanks everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Great post!! While I'm not Ahsoka's biggest fan, she's pretty cool.

    Rex and Ahsoka FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZOMG this was epic. I don't approve of Rexsoka -or any Ahsoka pairings- but whatevs ;) This was GREAT XD
    Actually, whenever I was checking on here for updates and I saw the 'Fangirl Blast' thing, I thought it was the Mara one and that you hadn't updated. Glad I scrolled down this time XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rex/Ahsoka forevah. xD

    Ahsoka is the reason I tune into TCW every week. She and Rex are the only two characters I have interest in because their fates are unknown. (But I'm starting to grow an interest in Fives' fate...) I watch her character developement with great interest! AHSOKAAAA! Not to mention she's voiced by the one and only Ashley Eckstein! :D

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would so love to figure out how to make her outfit. so going on my costume lift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rexsoka. <3 Not one of my big pairings, but I like it! I also think that it makes sense!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Ahsoka is AWESOME too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only saw Ahsoka in the Clone Wars movie but, you're right...she is pretty awesome :)

    How have you been, Jedi~Chick? I have been so busy it's been forever since I've been over here! Hoping you are having a great holiday season...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where exactly would we happen to find these fanfics you mentioned?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for the wonderful comments!!!! <3

    Savanna and Endor: REXOKA FTW!!!!!

    Nana: Thanks for stopping by! :) I miss talking with you!!! ;) Love ya! I hope you have a blessed holiday season as well!! <3

    Hannah: Thanks for following! The fanfics are linked on my blog page.....just click the name! :)

    Thanks Y'all!!! Christmas-y post coming soon!!!

    JC/Fal <3

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!