Sunday, February 26, 2012

The 11 Tag

I've been tagged by a few of my friends to do this....Amaranthine tagged me, Jamie tagged me, Endor tagged me, and I think a few other friends too! xD
I'll do Jamie's tag, since she tagged me first. XD


The Rules:
1) Post these rules.
2) Post 11 random things about yourself
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5) Go to their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged
6) No cop-outs in the tagging section like, “If you are reading this” or “if you follow me”. You have to legitimately tag people!

11 Random Things About Me:

1.  I love sushi.  Only me and my dad do in our family, and everyone else thinks I'm crazy. xD



2.  I live about twenty minutes from the beach, but rarely go...which makes me sad, I love the beach. :(


3.  I am in love with Steve Rogers.  Love love love love.  Captain America is my favorite Avenger, and I love him  like crazy. <3


4.  My favorite Disney movie is Meet the Robinsons.  It's one of the most underrated Disney films out there. Which is sad, because it's amazing. :D


5.  I love literature.  I just had to read the Odyssey for school, and as much as I thought it was boring, I really enjoyed it. And I had a 6 hour conversation with my mom about it for our Literature Interpretation course. xD


6.  I know what S.H.I.E.L.D. from the Avengers movies stands for.  Yes, I have it memorized.  Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division.  ;)


7.  My least favorite subject in school has become Science.  I have fallen in love with literature and writing, but science and math are on the end of my list.  I just don't find them as interesting. :P

my current course is the physical science one at the very end of the first row.

8.  I love homeschooling.  I think one of my favorite parts of homeschooling is the annual FPEA Homeschool convention.  I cannot WAIT to go to this year's convention...I love looking at all the curriculum, meeting people, and getting some time to hang at the EPIC hotel. ;D

This picture is from last year's convention,
 when Anakin came with me everywhere. ;)

9.  I have a horrible irrational fear of bugs.  I do not like them, and freak out easily when it comes to insects. xD  Once when I was little, I was playing outside, and a spider crawled on my face.  I screamed, sobbed and freaked out for the rest of that afternoon.  Me + Bugs = TOTAL FREAK OUT. XP

for the record, I absolutely do not like this movie. XDDD

10.  My guilty pleasure is watching Dance Moms.  I am addicted to this show...and I blame Amarantine for this obsession...;P  I plan on watching the latest episode tonight.  :D  Don't you judge me...I know it's stupid and demeaning, but I love it. XD LOL how hypocritical of me.....;P


11.  I'm sick right now.  XD  I have a stomach bug or food poisoning or something.  Yesterday/last night I felt TERRIBLE, and today I'm doing a bit better.  Last night I thought I was dying.....and now I feel much better. I can actually keep down food now, and hopefully I'll be alright.  Who needs comfort food? I have my laptop to help me feel better. ;)



And there you have 11 random things about me. Now to answer Jamie's questions...;)


1. What famous movies have you not seen yet but would like too?
Iron Man 2, Spider-Man 3, and the newest Batman movies.  As for famous /classic/ movies, I really want to see Out Of Africa, Casablanca and Sunset Boulevard. ;)

2. What is your opinion of Charlie Brown?
Classic.  Every single holiday we watch some Charlie Brown film without fail. ;) I'm looking forward to the Easter Beagle. :D

3. Which of your favorite books would you love to see made into a film and why?
Oooh.  Septimus Heap and Mysterious Benedict Society. Mysterious Benedict Society is just crying to be made into a movie, and Septimus Heap the same.  Too good of plots to NOT be made into Major Motion Pictures!!! :D

4. What is one of your favorite pass-times?
Swimming during the summer at my grandma's house.  Staying up and watching tons of movies with my cousin at the vacation house, and taking out annual "girls" trip to Disney. ;) 

5. What type of vehicle would you love to own, from any film, book or even from reality?
An X-Wing. Handsdown an X-Wing.  I'd also like a landspeeder and that cool car from Captain America...



6. What movie poster would you LOVE to own if you could have your pick?
Empire Strikes Back poster.   Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom poster.  Captain America poster. ;)
Yes, all three.  And when The Avengers comes out I DEFINITELY want that poster. ;)



7. What is a minor thing you’d like to see in your future spouse?
Blue eyes.  Not necessary, but I'd LOVE to have a husband with blue eyes. <333 ;)

8. What is your opinion of snakes?
"Snakes...why'd it have to be snakes..." ~Indiana Jones. ;)  I have a thing against snakes since having a terrible dream about them when I was little. I also hate them because my mom does. XD

9. What is a pet peeve you've discovered from being on the blogosphere?
When certain bloggers think they're above others because they have a billion followers.  Most of my favorite blogs only have about 15-50 followers. ;)

10. If you could dress up–without any difficulty or thought of cost–as any character, who would it be?
OOHH.  Real Jedi Robes so I could Cosplay Jedi Mara Jade-Skywalker.  I'd also like to do a totally SA (screen accurate...Savanna's brother Chase taught me that term), Rogue Squadron X-Wing Pilot costume, with a personally designed helmet that would be Fanfic Canon.  ;)  

11. Where would you like to go on vacation this year?
Disney World, Williamsburg Virginia, Orlando/where-i-was-last-weekend, and maybe Illinois, to visit family.  Also anywhere my internet besties live. ;D

Now I write my own questions!!!!
  1. What is your favorite time of day?
  2. How many (if any) pets do you have?
  3. What is your favorite subject in school?
  4. Do you have a favorite vegetable?
  5. Star Wars: Original Trilogy or Prequel Trilogy?
  6. Fanfiction: Yes or No?
  7. Do you have multiple blogs, or can you only handle one? ;)
  8. If you had three wishes, what would they be?  (no wishing for more wishes!)
  9. Do you have a favorite song?  Why do you like it so much?
  10. What is your favorite genre to read/write/watch?
  11. What is one thing you want to do more than anything else in the world? 
Have fun!!!!!! :D  I tag.....
And anyone else who hasn't been tagged who wants to try this...have at it! ;)


6 comments:

  1. awsome post and yay i have been tagged again hehe :) I am sorry to hear you are sick hope you feel better really soon. Yay Disney is my favoirte place to vacation to (even if i live less then an hour away hehe) Orlando is awsome (and no i ma biased well maybe i am but anyway..) aww i love the movie a bugs life but bugs creep me out too hehe and i really need to watch Meet the robisons. anyway great post. feel better soon girly Love ya lots God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Williamsburg............

    I really don't like bugs that much, either......I also don't like Big's Life.

    My dad's favorite Disney movie is Meet the Robinsons! At our church's business meeting last night, we all got rubber bracelets and on one side they say "Moving Forward" I kept adding "Keep" in my head. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better, I still think it was the sushi that made you so sick. You know there is seaweed in that stuff. Really, you don't like science? How can you like science fiction without liking science? Isn't cool to actually understand the terminology when it is used in books etc. Science rocks (I know we studied rocks last year). Yeah, I like homeschooling too, good thing since I am your teacher. The beach, yeah, we are bad at not taking advantage of the ocean, but you know what Anakin says about sand. Meet the Robinsons, love the message and the quote at the end gets me everytime. Walt Disney is one of my personal heros. Snakes...... don't even go there. Bugs, I suggest you don't read the Dark Nest Trilogy. Movie posters, child you have no more room on your walls. Dance moms?????? this is what you are doing instead of schoolwork?????? And yes, I enjoyed our long discussions of Homer (not the Simpsons), the Illiad and the Odyssey. Good Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading your answers! I like your questions too, so I'm going to add them to my soon-to-be coming post since I'm answering Kayla and Savanna's questions for fun!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE sushi!!!!! :D <3 Do you like the kind with the raw fish??

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOA WHOA WHOA....

    YOU DON'T LIKE "IT'S A BUGS LIFE"?!

    O.o

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!