One of my favorite bands....The Band Perry, is awesome!!! This was the first song I heard from them, several summers ago! I love this song so much....I know all the words!! It's just a cute, feel-good song. ;)
This is my current favorite song (as far as Country Music goes). Lady Antebellum (my all time favorite band)'s new album Own The Night has me totally hooked. I got it for Christmas. ;) This is the single from that album, and I LOOOOOOVE IT. I just can't stop listening to this song!!!!
Don't you judge me....I know this is a song that was featured on a show on Disney Channel, but i love this song. Some of the lyrics are wrong, but still, listen to the song itself. It's EPIC. :D
My favorite song off of the How To Train Your Dragon soundtrack. That movie has the most BEAUTIFUL music!!! ;D I'm teaching myself to play this on the viola. ;D
Alright......warning time. This song is called "Party Rock Anthem". It's my current not-country-or-soundtrack-song. It is, however, got a few questionable lyrics in there. If you don't want to see that, don't watch the video or listen too closely to the song. I still absolutely love this song despite it's few lyric mishaps. xD It's the ultimate dance song, and party anthem! ;D
Keith Urban.....mmmhhhmmmm. :D This is my favorite song by him. My family and i LOVE it. :D It's just so sweet and cute and awesome!!! I never fail to grin whenever this song plays. ;)
Meet the Robinsons....my favorite Disney Movie. :D It's the best one....really. ;) And it's soundtrack is wonderful. This is my favorite song. :D I sing this ALL DAY LONG. ;D
We warm up the little girls by doing "adagio" to this song. Essentially, it's do as I do, and we (the teachers) dance up front and the little girls copy us. I've got it memorized to this song. Plus, it's my all time favorite Disney classic song. ;D
My sister's ballet song is to this one this year, and I am JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SONG. Seriously, I've liked/loved it for a long time. I'm gonna learn my sister's dance just so I can enjoy it. XD
BEST. SONG. EVER. Nuff Said.
One of my main life-theme-songs. ;) Change the lyrics to fit a girl and you've got me. ;D
LOVE. THIS. MOVIE. AND. SONG. SO. MUCH. MUST. HAVE. THE. SOUNDTRACK. NOW.
*bawls* This is my latest obsession song. It's gotten me through the past few weeks. ;) Savanna.....look......it's our song!!!!! *tackle hugs*
Ooohh....as much as I love the Wicked soundtrack, this might be my favorite song on their. I didn't listen to it for a while, just the happy, everyone-knows-those-songs, songs....but once I heard it once, I needed to listen to it incessantly until I knew all the words. ;) It ties with No Good Deed as my favorite. ;D
Thor has an incredible soundtrack. The music often moves me to tears. :')
I had to feature Lemonade Mouth.......I am a sucker for a good Disney Channel Original Movie, and this one hit it outta the park. ;) That's rare for me to say I actually liked one of the Disney movies, they all seem to be rather shallow, plot non-existent, and stupid. ;P I love Lemonade Mouth though, and the songs are just great. ;) Tar-Tar, it's our song! :D
My second favorite song on the Thor soundtrack. Flawless. ;D
IRON. MAN. I love this song!!!!!! ;D
Owl City has been an obsession of mine for like, forever. ;) This song brings back so many good memories!!! ;D *happy sigh*
I'm not sure on all of the lyrics in this song, just a warning....but it's my song for dance recital this year. :D
My sister's tap song this year. I know the dance already, and I practice it with her often. ;D
In honor of the release of TPM in 3D that I'm going to see on Friday if it kills me.......;D *MAJOR HINT THERE MOM*
ASDFJKL;ASDFJKL;ADSJFK;LADJFK; ROGUES ASJDKF;LADJLF;KJADJKFL;AJDKL;FJADJL;FK
I absolutely love Vitamin String Quartet. They are right up my alley! ;) LOVE LOVE LOVE.
I play this song in Orchestra.....isn't it gorgeous?! That part in the beginning, right before she starts singing, where the harp plays that series of notes over and over? Yeah, I play that. Loudly. I get to rock it out on my viola because that's a SOLO, BABY! ;) Also, the part where she sings in the break before repeating the beginning, I play that too. I play lots of this actually.....it's making me very excited. XDD
Too hilarious not to include. ;)
Another new favorite song........Adele.....ROLLING IN THE DEEEEEEEEEEP. :) I sing this song all the time. ALL THE TIME. With different lyrics too.
Dear Mom:
IONS IN THE CLOUDSSSSSS.......IONS IN THE CLOOUUUUUUUDDDSSSS. :D
Dear everyone else:
Ignore that last statement.
Thanks for listening! ;) I own none of these songs or videos, just the words and stories I put after them. XD

Great movie soundtrack soundtrack picks! :D I have never heard the "X-Wing" song. It is awesome! :)
ReplyDelete-James
Beowulf. :D
ReplyDeleteHahaha, so many memories that brings back!
Okay, the ironic thing is: my word verification code for my first comment on this post was "sings". Innit that weird?
ReplyDeleteI loved this post! Even though it takes forever to load XD. I liked all those songs you posted! I might do a post like this... I'll dedicate you a song if I can think of one XD
ReplyDelete-Amaranthine
awesome post. i had no idea u loved music so much. all of these songs are so awesome. :)
ReplyDeleteStandby ion control......... (you're out of control!!!!). Ah yes, I was raised up Jimmy Buffett music. Glad to see I passed on that time-honored tradition. I think it is a living in the tropics thing. Also, I have learned their is a Jimmy Buffett song for every occasion. As far as the movie goes, it will all depend on if you WOW your viola instructor at your lesson on Saturday. If he is blown away by all the dedication, time, and effort you have put into your practicing, then we will go to the movie on Sat. afternoon (ONLY THEN). But we can't be late for church at 6:00pm on Sat. The future is in your hands.
ReplyDelete