Saturday, April 9, 2011

I died......

I must've died because I haven't posted in like.......8 days.  But no.  I'm not dead.  Just busy.  I have TMSW syndrome.  XD  Leia will get that.  ;)  And others who read that post...... ;)  

THIS IS MY 100th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :DDDD

I've been busy reading fanfiction, writing fanfiction, beta-ing fanfiction, writing a report, practicing my viola, doing math, getting caught up on school, taking care of chickens and turtles, listening to Jimmy Buffet, wishing I was at the beach, watching a few movies, and doing a lot of reading.  So I had a couple excuses for not posting.  Plus, the wi-fi gets unplugged JUST when I find time to sit down and do a post (which is my fault because my timing on that is like 2am). 

I did math.  XP  I just LOOOOVE math.  (for those of you who didn't get it, *cough mom cough* that was sarcasm).  ;)

I've been doing a lot of writing lately.  I wrote an article for the Lakehouse newsletter that was really fun.  I'm writing a review on the fanfiction story I, Mara Jade, betaing Endor's story Suffering and Silence, writing a fanfic for the Lakehouse newsletter and writing a fanfic for my Lakehouse sisters.  ;)  I really love to write. 

My fanfic page has been updated!!!!  Y'all need to go check it, read my 'reviews' and READ THE STORIES!!!!!!!!!  I've been VERY into Luke and Mara Jade these past few days......they're my favorite couple!!!!!! 
See picture:

I really don't know how long that picture has been my iPod background......I love it so much!!!!!!  xD


So anyway, I've been reading quite a few addicting stories, that are very worth it.  :D  I'm writing a critique/review on the story I, Mara Jade, which is like, my ALL TIME FAVORITE FANFIC EVER!!!!!!  Yup.  Makes me happy.  :)  Now if I could only finish it........

I had a viola concert!!!  I personally thought I was too flat, but everyone said I did good, so okay.  My mom took video, and I might post it here......maybe.  :P 

Anyway.....I'm watching A New Hope right now, on Spike TV.  :)  I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!  I <3 Han Solo.  And Luke Skywalker.  I'm all sentimental because I'm thinking back to when I first watched this movie and was such a Star Wars hater, and how I loved it.  XD  Now I'm all excited because I can remember and explain just about anything from the Star Wars Universe.  Yet polynomials and graphing linear lines seem to make my head explode like the Death Star. 

Fun Star Wars thing that happened to me:
I went to teach dance on Thursday, and I ran to get the head teacher a coffee and the little boy in the Dunkin Donuts was wearing a Star Wars Lego t-shirt and I was wearing my R2-D2 t-shirt, and he said to his brother, "Look, it's R2!!!!"  I smiled really big.  xD  I went back to the studio and one of our little girls, who seems to like me a lot, (she's always giving me hugs and talking to me about everything) saw my t-shirt and said, "That guy is from Star Wars!!"  I nodded and smiled at her.  "How do you know that?"  I asked.  "My brother watches it.  He's got the legos.  I watched one with him." she said.  I smiled and asked her which one (while putting on her ballet shoes).  "The one with Dark Vader.  He killed the lady by pulling her like this" and she lifted her fist in the air like a Force Choke.  XD  i was smiling so much.  She kept telling me about the movie: "Then the lady died, but first she wented to the hospital and had a baby."  I was so surprised that this four year old knew so much about the movie.  I was also sorta surprised that this four year old was allowed to watch the most intense movie of the Star Wars saga.  Anyway, I was touched.  :)  She really likes me.  I love teaching the little girls.  They all.....I don't know.....look up to me I guess.  They come running to me if they need something, or have a question, or need help, or just want to talk to someone.  They come to me when they cry.  I give comfort.  And tie shoes.  xD 

What else should I post on????  Oooh! 

Chibi went to a speical choir contest thing, and their choir won first place!!!!!!!  I'm SO proud of her!!!!!!!!!  :)  She did great!!!  Thanks to the Lakehouse girls who prayed for her.  She won first!!!!!  :DDD

My dear friend JediKnightGrl got a blog!!!!!!!  I know her from Her Universe at first and now Lakehouse.  ;)  Visit her here: http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/

Umm....I can't really think of anything else to post on.  XD  I'm working on a few more posts......a Disney post, a Star Wars post, a Fanfic post, a Lakehouse post, a writing post, a homeschool post....etc.  XP  Yeah.  Most of them will probably never get finished.  :P  Oh well. Sorry this post was so incredibly rambly, I needed to get caught back up.  ;) 

Talk to you all later!!!!  Love and May the Force be with you,
Jedi~Chick <333
P.S. Thanks a million times to my new followers!!!!!  :) 




9 comments:

  1. Wow, you sure have a lot going on, unfortunately I don't see "school-work" anywhere in your priorities. Aside from the critique due today, spelling test today, CAT testing starting today, you also have a 2nd critique due and a report on Abigal Adams that you haven't started. That doesn't count our regular work schedule (finishing earth science and our study of the Declaration of Independence). As well as your music practice. We need to have a "priorities" discussion. But that would mean you would have to wake up in the morning. You have the abilities, you need some guidance in time-managment. Still waiting for you to read "Seven Habits for Highly Effective Teens"...... it has some good advice for managing your time. I love you , keep up the good work. Love
    teacher/mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're having a fun time! The little girl talking about star wars sounds so sweet. I'm sure you're a great role model for them. Thank you a million times for posting about my blog, you are a true friend :)

    P.S. Tell Chibi I said congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading long posts!!! Congrats on 100 posts, too!

    Don't skip doing your school work so you can beta Suffering and Silence; I can wait! ;)

    Tell Chibi congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 100 posts!! Oh, and tell Chibi congrats too!!! =D

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I hate math too :). I think the story with SW was so funny. I used to be kind of a SW hater before I saw the movies so it's like..AHHHH! (dramatic ahh, not bad). My brother HATES SW with his heart and soul. (strangs. He's a 9 year old boy who likes aliens but..). I wish kids were like that with me:(. Oh and you're welcome (thanks fo following mine!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 100 posts!! Awesome!!

    Aw, little kids are so cute.

    Chibi got first place? Awesome! Please tell her that I said congrats also.

    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on reaching a 100 posts! And to Chibi too!

    P.S. I think I have TMSW syndrome too! Aaaah~!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you've been busy girl! Isn't it so precious the way little girl look up to us? There are three little ones at my church who are run up every Sunday to give me a hug and tell me all about their week. It's very touching but also a caution to make sure I'm setting a good example for these little angels.

    Blessings!
    --Näna

    p.s. I love seeing girls as obsessed with Star Wars as myself. Whoever said Star Wars was for men, anyway? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. :D Thank you everyone!!! Chibi is touched that you all are so proud of her too. ;)

    Nana: :) Your comment made me smile. Yes, it truly is a blessing. Those little ones definately have left me knowing how much they look up to me. ;) I love seeing little girls who love SW too. ;) They are SO adorable! I got all excited when I was at the store the other day and saw a little girl wearing a Star Wars The Clone Wars t-shirt. :D Amen sistah! :P LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!