Friday, April 29, 2011

In Sanibel

Hey everyone!!!!!! I found out that our hotel has Wi-Fi!!!!!! Yayayayayay!!!!!! Now I can at least do a few posts while I'm gone. They'll be short posts though. :P
We arrived at our hotel about twenty minutes ago and we're going to lunch very soon.
We drove right thru the everglades and saw:
6 Alligators
1 Deer
A lot of cows
1 dead possum
1 very large bug on our windshield (dead)
1 dead raccoon

We watched the Royal wedding before we left this morning. It was so romantic and traditional!!!!! Look it up on the Internet I'd you misses it!!!! Prince William and Kate Middleton are SOOO cute together!!!! It's so sweet!!!!!!

Anyway, I'll post more tonight after we go to the beach and have some adventures. ;)

Love
Jedi~Chick

4 comments:

  1. Coooolio:) I can never watch wedings, they make me burst out in tears, at the happy parts:) Follow my blog???


    www.magicworldofcorrina.blogspot.com

    Awesome blog:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Have fun in Sanibel!!!

    Wow, 6 alligators O.O I've never seen an alligator in the wild before. I've seen plenty of dead possums though :p

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!