Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sanibel Day 2!


Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for all of your comments!!!! Today was just as amazing as yesterday!!!!

Today we woke up very early. :P I wasn't to thrilled about that, but I was excited to go out for the day. We were supposed to go on a boat ride, but it was cancelled so we just headed over to Captiva Island and went to the beach. We spent all morning shelling and playing in the water. The water was very rough and the currents were very strong. My sister got pulled out and got scared that she couldn't get back. So I grabbed her and pulled her back, but while doing so I sorta kinda accidentally seriously not on purpose smushed her face in the sand. She wasn't too happy with me......
Anyway, thanks to the incredibly rough waters, I got sand and tiny shells EVERYWHERE. I had sand and shells in places sand and shells should never be. XD
We went to a really cool restaurant called The Mucky Duck for lunch. ;) It was delicious and I got PIE!!!!!!! Key Lime Poe and it was absolutely delicious!!!!!! :D
After lunch, we went shopping!!!! Wow does Sanibel have cool shops! We went to so many stores, it was crazy! Lol!!
This one store had really cool and unique clothes and jewelry and the store was owned by this Christian guy who sold Christian music, cross necklaces, and played the local Christian station in the shop. I loved it!!! ;)
We also went to a shell store and three book stores. I easily could live here. On fact, I think I will someday. ;P

We shopped pretty much all afternoon and then we went to another beach near the Causeway and got tons of HUGE sea shells!!!!!! It was so awesome!!!!!

Eventually, we went back to the hotel. My dad and I picked up a pizza (actually three pizzas. A bunch of small ones because we couldn't decide which one to get. xD I got hawaiin pizza!!!)
Then we went in the hotels pool. It was quite fun actually. My dad, sister and I played Star Wars in the pool. XD I was Mara Jade, Darth Vader, Admiral Piett, A Bunch of Stormtroopers. XD My dad was Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Emperor Palpatine and Obi-Wan Kenobi. My sister was Princess Leia. It was so hilarious. XD I wore a swim mask and breathed (is that a word) like Darth Vader. I tortured and interrogated my sister (the princess), killed Obi-Wan Kenobi, and back talked (as Mara) to Palpatine, and I Lightsaber battled (with an imaginary Lightsaber) with 'Luke Skywalker'. XD it was so funny. My sister couldn't remember anything so when my dad rescued the princess and said "I'm Luke Skywalker and I'm here to rescue you" she said, "aren't you a little tall for a Stormtrooper?!?" I died laughing. She kept beating around the bush when I threatened to destroy her homeplanet, and kept saying, "I forget" or "I think it ends in 'tooine'" or "ummmm, I really dont know. I'm SOOO bad with names". It's hard to breath like Darth Vader when your laughing so hard. XDDD

Anyway........I'm blogging from my iPod in our hotel room, watching Beverly Hills Chichiuaua. (I can't spell that)
Anyway, tomorrow we're going to be heading over to all the nature centers.

Oooh, I almost forgot!!!! I got a really nice Star Wars bag from this store called Needful Things. You know those 'green' bags that your supposed to use instead of plastic bags? I got one with a Star Wars design on it. ANH. ;)

OHHHH!!!!!!!!! This week is my one year anniversary of being a Star Wars fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to do a better post on it later. ;)

Love you guys!!!!
Thanks for following everyone!!!! ;)
Love,
Jedi~Chick <3333

P.S. Please excuse any typos, because I am on my ipod and it's hard to type. :P

4 comments:

  1. You have 31 followers................

    Sounds like you had a really fun day!!!! Your pool game sounds FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds like you're having some fun! Ah, this post just makes me want to go to a beach..

    Nice Blog!

    ~Ani~

    P.S: Just so you know, I found you over at Qui's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna holiday at Sanibel someday! Enjoy your stay there!!!

    May the Force be with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!