Monday, May 2, 2011

Fangirling Day 2

Qui informed me that today is day 2.  Oops.  XD

Okay, Day 2!!!!  Pictures of your fandom......
Oh boy.  Here we go!  BE PREPARED FOR RANDOM PICTURES WITH MY COMMENTS.  XDD

Lets start with a good ole Star Wars pic.  :)  Very vintage!  xD

 
Ah Mara Jade.  This is one of my favorite pictures of her.  ;)

 This scene in Tangled ALWAYS makes me cry.  It's so romantic!!!!  Aww!!!

 I LOVE THIS PIC!  Mara looks so pretty, and Luke looks adorable!  :D  Mesa fangirl.

Haha!  This one's my iPod background right now.  :)  SO PRETTY!!!!  I love the roses.  ;)  And once again, they're so perfect!  :D

This one is my laptop background right now.  :D  I love it!!!  :)


This picture is So funny!!!!!  I love Luke's face here......XDD  *starts laughing hysterically*

                                    
AWWW!!!!!!!  The main reason I love ESB is that picture.  ;)

How can you NOT like that?!?  It's so pretty!!!!!!  I love the beads in Leia's hair. 

Aww, sibling love.  :)  XD  I love this one too.  ;)  Makes me very fanficy.  XD

ITS HAN!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

Hehe.....how cute!  Reminds me of another fanfic....


Thank you Endor for that pic, I love it!

Aww!!!!  Lukie is so cute!!!!! :)

Many thanks to Sarah for these two pics!!!!  She made them for me!  :)  *hugs*  Thanks Sarah!


*giggles*  ISN'T THAT THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER?!?!?!?!  ITS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!  *squee*

 I love this picture!!!!  I've liked it for a long time.  :)

Isn't that pretty?!?  I love it!  :)  So sweet.....


HE IS HOT!  :D  Ani is on FIRE!!!  xDD  LOL!  Just kidding, just kidding.  but seriously, I LOOOVE this picture of Anakin!!  He looks really cute!
Hah, one of my favorite Ahsoka pics.

Lookie at Ahsoka rockin her new outfit!  She looks so much older!

 Anakin's Girls.  :)  Ahsoka and Padme.  Very cute!

Snips and Skyguy!  This is so adorable!  :D  I love the two of them together.  Anakin reminds me of her big brother, or even her father in some ways.  ;) 


OOOH!!!!!  From my favorite TCW Season 3 Story Arc!!!!  The Mortis Trilogy!!!!!  :D  Older Ahsoka!  She looks......old.  XD  Go figure.  :P

AWW!!!  Ani's girl's bonding time!  This episode was so cool!  One of my faves!  :D


Love this pic!  Even if I haven't seen TRON (yet) I love it!!!  :D 

Hee, one of my favorites.  ;)  XD

*starts squealing uncontrollably*  I LOVE THIS PIC!!!!!!!!!!  The second best reason I love ESB!!!!!!!!!

Missing scene from ROTJ.  Padme has the Force, but she's so good at hiding it, that even George Lucas missed it.  ;)  Thus explains her Force Ghost.

Missing Scene from ANH.  Leia can fly!  She just chooses not to on screen.  She flew in the Battle of Yavin, in fact, she helped Luke with those final shots by chasing off some Shadow Troopers and heading back to base!  Yeah....that's it.  ;)

My second favorite Prequel Jedi, after Anakin.  ;)

XDD  Love that picture.  I giggle everytime I see it.  ;)

She's so cool!!!!!!!  I love Shaak Ti from TCW!  :D

EEEEP!!!!!!  It's MARA!!!!  She's my favorite.  If you couldn't tell........

I might as well have ONE Obi-Wan picture.....so it's gonna be an epic one!  :D

LOVE THAT!  :D  Look at how happy they are together!  :D

                                       
Last but not least, my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FANART PICTURE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It's been my iPod screensaver SO many times.  :)  I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PIC!!!!!!!  Everything about it is perfect!  :D

So ends my little *snorts* picture post.  ;)  Hope y'all enjoyed it!  for more pictures, go to my pictures page.  xD  (why didn't I say that BEFORE I posted all these.....)

Anywho, thanks to my 32!!!!  followers!!  :D  Love ya!

Love,

8 comments:

  1. I "borrowed" some pictures. ;)

    You had to point out your follower number, didn't you? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, you're welcome for those icons.

    And I love that first picture so much; I actually have on a vintage-y looking shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke Skywalker!!!!!!!

    **Fangirl squealing in process**

    Luke's my second favourite! I really enjoyed your picture post! It's brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One time me and some friends played starwars, and i was leia, and my x was hansolo! Cue awkward elavator music!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen "Tangled" yet, but a lot of people seem to like it... so I'm thinking I should watch it... :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the one of baby chewie! I smile every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the pics!! Especially the one that looked like TRON. I have a second cousin once removed (LOL) who is the main character (Sam) in the movie!! I'm pretty proud of him! LOL XD
    -Rachel (Queen Karina)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!