Wednesday, May 11, 2011

ThIs PoSt Is NoT mInE......bUt I hAd FuN!!!!

*puts feet on imaginary dashboard of imaginary car* I'm procrastinating on my Abigail Adams report and I'm 'borrowing' Ley's idea of Random Day.  ;)

I've got only a few paragraphs to write on that darn report and then I'm DONE!!!!!!!!  DONE DONE DONE!!!!!!!!!  *laughs maniacally*  Heeeeeee.........

SO!
The Content Below Is Very Random and Possibly Funny!! And totally not mine, because I own none of it, and Ley owns the idea of Random Day.  ;)  Love you Ley!!!  Hope you won't hate me for using your idea!  xD

Random Picture Day!






Random Video of el dia!!!!!!!  (oh, that was Spanish!  I think...)





This kid looks so much like my friend that it's scary.  XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD  I love these things!  Thanks to Chibi for introducing me to SuperMac18!!!!!!  :)

MY CHICKEN JUST LAID AN EGG!!!!!!!!!  <----------Random Outburst, but true.  Very true.  XDDD

  I <3 This Song!!!!!


I swear, this song taught me how to skate.  Seriously.  :)

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THIS SONG ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!


Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star Wars.  Star Wars.  Star Wars.  I'm Obsessed.

I just discovered National Treasure, Liberty's Kids, American Girl, High School Musical, and Tangled Fanfiction.  I HAVE OBSESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I IS BAD!!!!  I STAYED UP READING THESE UNTIL 2AM TWO NIGHTS AGO.  AND MY PAPER STILL NEEDS TO BE FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough, cough*

I didn't even know I liked High School Musical, until I sobbed over a bunch of sad fanfics.  I <3 Troy's eyes.  xD  They're like Luke's............

I stop now.  More pictures that probably make zippo sense to anyone but me!





:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD  Funny Pictures!!!  Cats bring me joy.  XD  Funny Cats.....Tee Hee.......

Well,

;)  That was fun.  Thanks for the millionth time Ley, love you!!!   :)  Sorry!  I know I'm a stealer.  (I totally just made that up.  xD)

Okie Dokie, I'll talk to y'all later, I have a paper to write.  ;)

Ooh, update for Kindling Of The Flame:  I had to write the actual paper in 3rd Person because it's really hard to write about a person's life from their POV. XDD  Like, life to death.  Instead, I'm going to write about things that are going on in the said time in history from Abigail POV.  I loved Ley's comment.  It was totally awesome.  ;)  Again, I love you Ley!  LOL!  I shall continue with KOTF (kindling of the flame) and I'd love for y'all to interact with Lady Abigail like Lady Ley did.  That was so awesome.  :D

This post is officially dedicated to Ley.  Here ya go Ley, you get a pizza.  ;)



See, Han wants you to have it.  :)  Here's two more pizzas, in case you don't want that one.  XD



*sigh*  Pizza doesn't get much better than that.  Enjoy! 

Lots of Love,

7 comments:

  1. Cool pics:) And to your question on my blog, i'm going to tesure island to visit my aunt. If you live near there visit me? I will be on the beach practically all the time! HAHAHAHA! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.I wanted a pizza form Han..I would probaly treasure it too much to eat it though
    My brother thinks the duck song is hilarious....This was a funny post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was epically awesome beyond words. AWESOME post, girl! Thanks for making my day XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, awesome pics! I love LOL cats. They're HILARIOUS.

    And I listened to that "Before I Could Rhyme" song... xD LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have Liberty's Kids fanfiction?!?!??!?! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, I read the first book like four years ago, but I remember that I loved it! It's Revolutionary War; what's NOT to like? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I love the duck song also where r those fanfic
    For national treasure love those movies??!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, now I want pizza! LOL! :D I like the pictures especially the one of the cat taking a nap. :)

    <333
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!