I need to get caught up. :P Again. xDD
Fangirling Week and a Half: Watch your favorite movie to fangirl over, and explain favorite scenes, lines, etc.
Well, I guess I'll put my ESB DVD in my laptop and watch it before bed......:P
But I know that movie by heart, and it's like THE movie to fangirl over.....at least for me......SOOO, I can already list my favorite scenes and quotes. ;)
"I love you"
"I know"
~Han and Leia. AGH!!!! THAT IS MY FAVORITE SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
"Luke, I am your father."
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"
~Luke and Darth Vader. Another favorite scene!!!!!!! If you watch Luke's face, it's quite comical. XD
"Stop that."
"Stop what?"
"Stop that. My hands are dirty."
"My hands are dirty too, what are you afraid of?"
~ Han and Leia. THAT SCENE IS CLOSE IN SECOND!!!!!!! LOL! Also, all the other Han and Leia scenes......oh well. XDD
"Why you stuck up....half witted...scruffy looking.....NERFHERDER!!!"
~ Leia Organa. I love that scene. It's hilarious. XDD
"Don't do that..."
~ Luke Skywalker. I use this quote ALL the time. It's so funny. I even say it in that whiny-ish voice that he uses. It drives my mom nuts. XDD
"I am NOT a committee!"
~ Leia Organa. She rocks. She just does.
Now, I've got a TON of other favorite quotes. Like a BILLION!!!!! Anyway. Moving on.
Meme Day 3: Favorite Star Wars Diva
Star Wars Diva........AH! Got one!
Aurra Sing. I think she's a diva in her own right. XD
Closely followed by Mara Jade. I'd say she's quite the Diva as well. XD Well.....sorta. Amaranthine brought it to my attention that she's THE SW Diva. XD Okay then. ;) I love her. She's so awesome! LOL!
Okay. That's it for this post. ;)
I'm going to be doing a HUGE Sanibel Pictures post soon. :P
Thanks to my 33 followers!!!! I love you all!!! :D LOL! Thanks for commenting too everyone! :D Your comments make me smile!
Love,



You are definitely a huge Star Wars fan! You seem a lot like me with the Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter. Frankly, if Dumbledore doesn't send me my Hogwarts letter soon I'm moving to the Shire! Or Lothlorien. Or both LOL.
ReplyDelete