Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Meme and Fangirl WAH

I just abbreviated Fangirl Week and a Half.  It's now Fangirl WAH.  XDD  Bad acronym....:P

Anyway, the Meme for today is:

Day 4: Favorite Moment to Mock
Oh boy.  XDD  Probably the Darth Vader and Luke scene where he finds out he's his father.  Luke's face is really twisted up, whether in pain from just getting his hand chopped off, fear that he's going to fall off that thing, or shock that the galaxy's biggest villain is his dad.  XD  Anyway, i always giggle when I look at his face.  He looks.......XDDDD  *snickers* 

Fangirl WAH:

Day 4: Confessions.  What's the craziest/kookiest thing you've done as a fangirl?

Ahaha....
My email name is Fallon Skywalker
My Goodreads name is Fallon Skywalker
I dressed up as a Jedi for Halloween.
I pretended to be a Jedi Master for a WHOLE DAY with my sister as my Padawan. 
I pretend to use the Force when I step in front of automatic doors.
I played Star Wars in the Pool.  I was Darth Vader, and Mara Jade, and Admiral Piett and a few Stormtroopers.
I've struck up conversations with complete strangers because they had something Star Wars on them.  XD
I've sobbed and gone ballistic over fanfiction. 
I cried for an hour because of a fanfic.
I've cried while writing a fanfic.
I've dreamt several times about Star Wars.
My sister claims that I was sleep kissing one night when dreaming about Anakin Skywalker.  XD  True Story.
I bought 15 books from our library's used book store.  They were all Star Wars books.
I rush to the action figure/Star Wars aisle whenever I go to a store with toys. 
My room is covered in Star Wars junk. 
I scavenge for Star Wars things at garage sales, used sales, stores, etc.
I kissed my poster once.  JUST ONCE.  My sister doesn't believe me.  XD
I scream whenever Star Wars is being aired on TV. 
I scream when my favorite fanfic gets updated.
I've cried over TCW episodes.  SOBBED.
I've written a school paper in Yoda speak.
I've played lightsaber battles with my best friend and her sister (and brother).
I won.  XD
I used a pool noodle as a double bladed lightsaber and tried to kill my sister with it when in the pool.  (different game than above)
I'll talk in quotes. 
I squeal, jump up and down, cry, scream, and get overly excited over a REALLY good fanfic.  XD  Take last night for example......:P
This list is getting too long......
I can answer nearly any trivia question random people throw at me.  Some of the kids/coaches at P.E. will often test my Star Wars knowledge.  I end up telling them a ten minute long lecture on my opinions and facts of a certain Star Wars topic.  XDD
I've memorized the colors of my favorite character's eyes.  Seriously.
I was thinking too much about a fanfic one time, and I tested how tall Luke and Anakin would be in the story, by using me and my dad.  XD  No joke.  It was quite interesting....:P
This list is REALLY long now......
I've taught myself nearly all the Star Wars songs on the Viola before I even got the book.  Now I know just about all of them by heart.
I played Across the Stars as a recital song.  :P
I have a ton of Disney pins that are Star Wars. 
All my friends know what to get me for birthday gifts.  Two words.  Star Wars.  XD
I own the Jedi Path.  It's given me a lot of information and opinions on the Jedi Order.  :P
I've memorized entire MOVIES and TCW episodes.
I've opera sang the Imperial March in the shower.  My sister was horrified.  I was hyper.  XDD
I've described different days by Star Wars planets. 
I talk to several adults about Star Wars on a regular basis.  Like that lady at Publix, and that guy at my dad's work, and that guy in Fresh Market.......XDD  LOL!

Okay, this list needs to end.  You pic which one is the craziest/kookiest.  XDD  I'm pretty insane.  :P

Alright, enough of that.  I have school to do.  :P

Lots of Love,

7 comments:

  1. Hahahhahahah! That's a long list! xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random question......xD What is this month's planet on your calendar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, very long list. I love long lists. =)

    I've never thought of pretending to use the Force when I approach automatic doors. I need to try that. XD

    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! Sounds like me with the Lord of the Rings. I'm OBSESSED! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha...three cheers for using the Force to open automatic doors...only I also use it for automatic faucets and paper towel dispensers and the projector in our home entertainment system. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice!! I LOVED the FANFICS!!!! The last on i bolled my eyes out!!!!! SO SAD!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!