Monday, May 9, 2011

HOW DID I GET SO BEHIND?!?

Seriously.  This fangirl WAH and Meme things are hard too keep up with!  XD 

Day 8 Meme: Favorite Movie
Easy.  Empire Strikes Back.  Closely followed by Return of the Jedi.  ;)

Day 9 Meme: Favorite Movie Character
Leia Organa.  Or Han Solo......OOH!  Or Luke Skywalker......I also like Wedge Antilles, and Darth Vader......Huh.  Hard to pick.  XD

Day 10 Meme: (by the time y'all will read this it will be the 10th) Favorite EU Character
MARA JADE SKYWALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*screams at top of lungs*  I love Ley for giving me this link.  XDD  It's Mara's voice!  LISTEN!
Go to about 8:00. 


Anyway.  Here's the Fangirl WAH.  xD

Day 7: That was my fangirl anniversary post.  Look there.  xD

Day 8: Favorite Quote Day!!!
Oh.  Um......I have like, a BILLION favorite quotes!!!!!!!

"I Love You,"
"I Know"
~Han and Leia

"I'm a Jedi, like my father before me."
~Luke Skywalker

"Hey!  Watch where you're stepping!"
~Arica  XD  If you watched the above video.....you'll know what I'm talking about!

"Never tell me the odds."
~Han Solo

"You used to belong to someone named Skywalker....?"
~Arica  Watch the video already!  XDD

"Luke, I am your father."
~Darth Vader

"Do or do not.  There is no try."
~Yoda

"So Uncivilized..."
~Obi-Wan Kenobi

"So this is how liberty dies....to thunderous applause."
~Padme Amidala Skywalker

"Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and diligence."
~Abigail Adams


I have tons more.  Y'all know I do.  XDD  Thanks to my followers!!!!  :D 

Love ya!!


2 comments:

  1. I love quotes from my favorite shows/books/movies... they're epic. :D I know what you mean when you say "I have tons more. Y'all know I do." LOL! I feel the same way about my favorite shows/books/movies. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mara! yay! ;P I was so excited when I heard her voice.

    -Ley <3

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!