Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Star Wars Weekends!!!!

Oh My Gosh.  Star Wars Weekends.  BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It was SO much FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Highlights of the day included:
Riding Star Tours,
Meeting Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Shaak Ti and Kit Fisto
Meeting JediGirl1990!!! (and her sister)
Riding Star Tours again
Meeting Ashley Eckstien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hyperspace Hoopla
and
Being with my family!

Soooo, to get the full effect of my day, I'll start at the beginning and go from there. ;)  Ley, when you read this, just so you know, I will re-write this in a shorter, more 'formal' format for TLF Newsletter.  ;)


Okay.  So we woke up early(ish) and got ready for the day in our hotel.  I actually woke up without a fuss that morning.  I wore my Padme Noveau shirt from HU and my sister wore her Ahsoka Chibi.  ;)
We drove to Disney's Hollywood Studios, but my sister didn't eat breakfast and felt really carsick on the way there.  So we really quickly got over to where you get the fastpasses for the celebrities, and we literally walked right up to the lady and got our tickets.  ;)  Here's Anakin with my ticket. 



Because my sister wasn't feeling good, we went to this buffet style place for breakfast.  But we didn't know at the time that all the Disney Junior (Playhouse Disney) characters come around.  XDD  We got our picture with Leo from Little Einsteins (the one show I love from there....xDD)


Yeah......fun.....XDD

So after that we decided to head over to Star Tours and get fastpasses for that.  ;)  We went to the Muppet Show in 3-D which is always fun, especially because we're Muppet fanatics (my sister, cousin and I) so we loved it. ;)
Then my dad took me and my sister to get autographs from Shaak Ti.  :D  Shaak Ti was really nice!  She talked with me and my sister for a while, and told us to always be mindful of the Force and stay aware of our surroundings.  She bowed to us and after saying "May the Force be with you," My sister and I took some pictures and got with my mom in line for the Behind the Force show.  We were FIRST in line.  (thanks mom!!!)


Us with Shaak Ti.  She's so cool.  ;)  Her Lekku are rubber-y feeling,  My sister touched them.  XD

Next we went to the Behind the Force show!!!!!!! 



James Arnold Taylor hosted it at first, and introduced Ashley Eckstien, who introduced Dee Bradly Baker.  :P
The whole show was hilarious!!!!!  I was laughing SO hard!!!  I sat in the very front row, in front of the stage with my sister and parents.  Ashley Eckstien talked about HU for a few minutes, and saw me and my sister wearing our shirts and said to me, "Oh look!  We're twins!" because we were both wearing the Padme Noveau shirt.  :)  I felt so special.  LOL!
My sister got to ask Dee Bradly Baker how he made the Perry the Platypus voice, only after Ashley told him too.  xD  He was picking all boys and Ashley finally said, "we've got time for one more question and I think the little girl in the front has been waiting patiently for you to pick her!!!!" LOL!  She's really a nice person!

After the Behind the Force show, we went to Star Tours.  But first, I got to meet JediGal1990 from HU, TLF and her blog: HERE
I got to meet her and her sister, and I was quite excited.  ;)  See picture......


I'm standing next to JediGirl and my sister is standing next to her sister.   LOL!  They were getting ready to meet Anakin, and we were heading to Star Tours.  ;)

STAR TOURS WAS AMAZING.  IT WAS JUST EPIC. 
I loved every second of it.  It was only 5 minutes long, and the first time we went on (thanks to the amazing invention Fastpass) we only waited about 10 minutes before we got on our speeder thing.  ;)

First, we went to Tatooine.  ;)  It was SOOO cool!!!!!!  you literally felt like you were inside the movies.  ;)


This picture is my iPod wallpaper.  ;)  I love it!  LOL!


Then we did that.  We got to be in a podrace.  And you FELT like you were IN the podrace!!!!!!! :D
After Star Tours I think we went to Jabba's Hutt, the shopping tent.  It was HUGE.  And awesome!  :D I got to meet Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia.  I flipped.  XD  I saw Luke with his landspeeder and squealed, jumped up and down and said, "Mom, oh my gosh, Mommy it's LUKE SKYWALKER.  I HAVE TO MEET HIM!!!!!!" I waited probably twenty minutes in line to see him.  Then Princess Leia came and I was like, "OH MY GOSH!!!!  LUKE AND LEIA!!!!!!  AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Although on the outside I was like, "Hi, I'm cool and not at all freaking out on the inside."  XDDD
Seriously though, I was SO excited.  Princess Leia was super nice, and Luke was a LOT like I imagined him.  Very sweet and 'farmboy' ish.  ;)  See picture!!!!!!


:DDDDDDDDD  One of the highlights of my day.  For like an hour afterward I was still saying incoherently to everyone, "I met Luke Skywalker!!!  I met Luke Skywalker!!!!!  And his name is just like it is in the Jedi Path book!!!!" It really was.  I was quite excited they got it right.  XD  :DDDD
My mom said he was just as wimpy in person as he is in the movies.  I hit her.  Lightly, for fear of later comeback.
Oh, I forgot to mention that after I met Luke and Leia I was so excited that I forgot how to walk and tripped forward three feet.  XDD  I caught myself though, and no one saw.  Except my whole family who laughed hysterically at me.  My dad said I was starstruck.  XD

Ahaha.....after meeting Luke and Leia, I got to get a new HU t-shirt!!!!!  :D  The gray one.  It's SO pretty in person!  :D 
And my sister and I did that 'put your face in star wars' thing and I was Padme and she was Aayla Secura.  :D  It was so funny!!!!  My dad was Obi-Wan and my mom was Padme too.  My dad would've been Obi-Wan's twin.  It was SO funny!!!!!!!!  We were all laughing hysterically!  XDD


 Me and my sister as Padme and Aayla......

And me with my future shirt!!!!  You can see my tan on my arms....oh Florida sun, how I love thee....XD

After we left Jabba's Hutt, my family made our way over to the building where Ashley Eckstien was signing autographs.  We got to see the Pixar Countdown to Fun parade while we waited, which was really cute, but the song was extremely repetitive and annoyingly catchy. 



See?  "I don't wanna work, I just wanna bang on my drum all day....*boom boom*"  It's SO catchy, and now it's never gonna leave my head.  XD

Soon, our time came to meet Ashley Eckstien!!!!!!!!  I was so excited I was near tears.  xD 
Our time was 3:20, but we didn't get in until about 3:30ish.  Ashley is too nice and wants to talk with everyone.  LOL! 
So my sister and I got to meet Ashley Eckstien.  She is the nicest celebrity EVER.  EVER EVER EVER. 
I got to talk with her for a good ten almost fifteen minutes, and I told her all about Lakehouse and how we all met on Her Universe and I told her some of our members names, and she remembered them!!!  She knew Jedi~Chick from HU and she knew who Leia Organa was, and Allishmalli, JediKnightGrl, Rex'sgirl, RachelisaJedi, DuchessSatineKenobi and more!!!!!  She told me that she's very happy that we have TLF and that we created something for us to talk in private and safety.  She also seemed very excited for us that it's a Christian place too.  ;)  She even said she wished that we could talk longer!!!
Ashley gave my sister a HU purple bracelet from her purse!  It smells like her perfume!  LOL! 
We got to give her a hug and take pictures.  ;)  I was SO excited!!!!!!!
She remembered me from the year before, and CV and my sister as 'the little girl who got sick'.  We were all so excited.  :)






She thanked me (and TLF) for our support and I told her how much we love her on Lakehouse.  ;)  I told her that we even have a section just for HU topics, and she was touched.  She said that she's sorry for the stuff that happened on HU and that she takes full responsibility for everything that happened and apologized.  I'm still so excited that she is so nice!  And she's very down-to-earth and really cares about her fans.  :D

Meeting Ashley was one of the main highlights of my day.  :)  After meeting Ashley my sister and I met.......ANAKIN SKYWALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
*mutters incoherently about how much I love Anakin*
He was so amazingly handsome and sweet.   ;)


Shaak Ti recognized my sister and I from earlier that day and asked us what adventures we'd been on since we last saw her.  My sister told her that we got to ride Star Tours and she asked us which planet we'd visited.  I told her Tatooine, and she said, "Oh!  Anakin, did you hear that?  They've visited Tatooine with Star Tours!"  Anakin gasped and said to me, "You visited Tatooine?  Recently?  I'm from Tatooine you know."  I nodded and probably started giggling like an idiot.  XD 
He asked, "Did you get to see a podrace while you were there?" and I replied, "Actually, we were part of one!"  "Well you must be VERY strong in the Force to have been in a podrace and lived!  Maybe as strong as I am."  Again, I giggled incoherently.  Then he spotted little Anakin action figure in my hand (which I was holding quite tight...poor Anakin) and he took it and said, "Well would you look at this.  Master Fisto look, she has a little person who looks just like me."  I was laughing and giggling so much.  XDD Anakin called me 'milady' more than once, and before we left, he held my hand and bowed to me thanking me for coming to visit him and that it was a pleasure meeting him.  I nodded and smiled, probably grinning like an idiot and I went to my mom and dad.  I walked about five feet away from where Anakin, Shaak and Kit were signing autographs and started jumping up and down and squeal/screaming saying "ImetAnakinSkywalkerImetAnakinSkywalkerImetAnakinSkywalker!!!!!!!!!!!" over and over and over and over and still giggling like a crazy person.  XD
 Now for pictures of Anakin.





*Screams and runs around the room*
*still is screaming and running around the room*

I like that last one because my dad said to me, "Uh-oh, he's right handed."  XDDDDD  I started laughing so hard, because the way he said it was so funny.  :P  LOL!

Well, after that I went to see James Arnold Taylor's show, Obi-Wan and Beyond.  We were going to get in line when we saw JediGirl1990 and her sister in line!!!!!  :D  I was quite excited and we talked with them the whole time we were in line, and then sat together during the show.  :D



Ugh I look so fat.  XDD  LOL!

That show was really good!!!!!!  I loved it!  James Arnold Taylor is so amazing.  He's really nice and down-to-earth too.  He had his adopted daughter from China come onstage at the end and I nearly cried.  He talked about not giving up your dreams.  ;)

After that I think we went to dinner/lunch at the ABC Commissary and then my sister and I decided we wanted to ride Star Tours one more time.  ;)  My parents however didn't want to ride.  (my mom didn't get to.  she panicked the first time and left before the ride even started.)  So /surprisingly/ my mom and dad let my sister and I go in line by ourselves and ride Star Tours without either of them with!  Apparently I'm old enough to watch over my sister and be responsible.  ;)  We had a great time though!  I ended up talking with the dad in front of me in line who was with his four year old daughter to ride the ride.  ;)  Little Audrey talked to me the whole time and it was so cute!!!!!  then there were these two, five or six year old twin boys behind us who were very excited to be going on the ride.  One of the twins sat next to me and tapped me before it started, and he said, "This is gonna be awesome."  then when we jumped to hyperspace, he screamed, "I WAS RIGHT!!!!!  THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!"  LOL!  I thought it was so cute!!!!  :D  The whole ride lasted five minutes, but we went to Hoth and had a great time.  :D



After that, we were winding down a bit.  We wanted to catch the Hyperspace Hoopla before the day ended, and I was glad we did.  It was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
We didn't get there in time to get a good spot, so my sister and I sorta pushed our way to be close enough to see the stage.  And she was too short to see and started to cry, so I picked her up and held her on my back the ENTIRE ONE HOUR SHOW.  She was very, very heavy.  XDD  My back still hurts.  LOL!
The Hyperspace Hoopla show as so funny though, I absolutely loved it.  Sniggy and Oopa were so funny.  I think my favorite line was when Oopa (not sure if that's her name or not) pressed a button on Darth Vader's suit and music started to play and she yelled, "Darth Vader's and iPod!!!!!!"  XDDD  LOL!  I loved that!  :P

So ends an amazing day.  It was honestly one of the best in my life.  I had a great time.  :D
Thanks to mom and dad for making it so special and taking us in the first place,
and to Nutmeg (my sister) for being my buddy and having fun with me there,
and to JediGal1990 for meeting me and more fun!  :)
And most importantly, Thank you Lord for all the blessings I had during this trip!!!!!!!!!!!  :DDDD

Hope y'all enjoyed this post!  It was very long!  LOL!  Love y'all and May the Force be with you!!!!!!!!
God Bless,


P.S. Thank you all for all your great comments while I was gone!!!!!  :D  Especially Anonymous in that last post and JediKnightGrl in the post before that.  ;)  JKG, that comment literally made my day.  I teared up.  Love you girl!  :)

9 comments:

  1. I find it so amazing that Ashley remembers all these people. That's just so cool. I betcha she's really the only celebrity who remembers who everyone is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SOOO glad you had a great time!! It looks like you had SO much fun, like I did!! And meeting Ashley is SO amazing! I still can't stop reliving it!!! :DD
    And now that I think about it, I saw jedigirl1990 when I was at SWW! I remember seeing her hat, and she looked SO familiar, but I didn't know why! Man, I wish I knew it was her!! :D I could have talked with her!
    But, so glad you had fun and LOVE the pictures!! :DD
    -Rachel (Queen Karina)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm jealous, that sounds like so much fun! Glad to hear that you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had an amazingly awesome and epic time. ;) You must still be reeling from all the excitement! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. *GASP* I'm envious!!!!!! How awesome is all that?!?!? I probably would have flipped out completely if I met Luke and Leia.....was Han and Chewie there by chance? I would have DIED if I could have met Chewie.... Lol. :)

    ~Jamie Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Sounds like you had a really fun day!!! I can't believe you met Anakin, that looks a lot like Hayden. And he noticed your action figure!! That is Plo Kool! Ashley sounds really nice, and that's awesome that she remembered you from the year before!

    Glad that you had fun at SWW!

    -Barriss =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Jealousy*
    Sounds like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh that is amazing!!! Ashley is just one of the nicest people ever! I love the interactions you got to have with the characters--that sounds like so much fun!! Glad you had such an awesome time!

    ~Arda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness that sounds like so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, that Anakin is hot. LOL I would be giggling too.

    Ashley is so, so, so sweet!

    Your parents are so awesome to take you there! I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!