Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Desk

I have four desks.  XD  Seriously!  I have one in the family room, which is my 'school desk' (it looks like a real school desk), in the living room is my big black desk, but it's covered in junk, in my room is my white old-fashioned desk, which I use most often.  ;)

But now, my desk is simple.  It's.....

The Kitchen Counter.  :)

My 'Desk'. 

All my little junk things.  ;)  My cell phone (and my camera goes next to it) on a grip thing that I found, my 'teacup piggy' from Christmas, action figures, book and Bible, Vinylmations and a few other odds and ends.  ;)

All my school sttuff.  Science, Grammar, Spelling, History/Philosophy, Copywork, and Math.  :P

My baby....my laptop.  ;)  It's all purple!  :D  I have little stickers on it, and that's a post-it-note with my day's assignments on it.  ;)  My mouse pad reads "Star Wars, Luke + Mara, Han + Leia, Anakin + Padme, Flynn + Rapunzel and Lizzie + Mr. Darcy.  :)  It also has a few stars and hearts drawn on it.  ;)  As you can see, my wallpaper is Mara Jade.  ;)

Pointless post...I know, but I'm working on a post about the Star Wars Baseball Game I went to last night!!!  :D  That will be a fun post.  ;)  LOL!!

May the Force Be With You, and Happy Schooling......
Love,

6 comments:

  1. I should do a post like that! It's always fun to see where other people sit and post! Lol! I love the mouse pad idea!!

    ~Jamie Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post:)I love your laptop and screensaver!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I love things like this. The Jedi symbol on your laptop is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your kitchen. ;)

    Does it get loud, working out where the rest of the family is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it. my fav color is purple,2. :)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!