Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Favorite Film Couples

Inspired by THIS post by Jamie Joyce......
I am working on a longer post that requires a lot of work on my part, so am doing this one so y'all don't think I'm dead.  XD  Also because I loved this post of Jamie's.  ;)
I'll do Favorite Film, Favorite Cartoon/Animated, and Favorite Book Couples.  ;)

Favorite Film Couples:

#10:  Indiana Jones and Marion Ravenwood
I really really liked Marion.  ;)  I loved her in 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' and I heard she's in the 4th movie, but I don't think I'm going to see that one.  ;)  Still....she's one of my favorites, and I think her and Indy make a great couple.  :)

#9:  Indiana Jones and Willie Scott
Hehe, I liked Marion a lot, but I liked Willie better.  ;)  She's incredible.  As much as the Temple of Doom messed with my psyche, the characters were really fun.  :)  And I loved the chemistry between Indy and Willie.  <3

#8:  Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann
<33333  Best part of Pirates.  XD  Well, from what I've seen of it.  I'm not one for skeletons and stuff like that, but all the WillxElizabeth stuff made Dead Man's Chest worth it.  ;)  Seriously, I probably wouldn't even like Jack Sparrow if it werent' for Will and Elizabeth making me like the movies.  XD



#7:  Charles and Caroline Ingalls
My new obsession/fandom.....Little House On The Prairie.  ;)  <3333  LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!  I won't tell y'all how late I stayed up watching it.  I was so excited with Ma and Pa's romance, they're so perfect for each other!!!!!!
(I am reblogging this picture from Jamie's blog, because I love it!)


:D

#6: Aragorn and Arwen
From Lord of the Rings.  Despite the fact that I am yet to finish the series and understand the depth of their romance, (if any) i still thought they were great from what I saw in The Fellowship of the Ring.  ;)




#5:  Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez
Don't you laugh at me.  I can tell.  Right now, you're laughing at me.  Don't.  xD
In all seriousness, I absolutely love High School Musical, and Troy and Gabriella are super cute IMO.  :)  They SING, DANCE, and KISS IN THE RAIN.  What more can a hopeless romantic want?!?!?!  I've read (and attempted to write) Fanfiction for HSM.  :)  My goodness.....The HSM movies make me squeal to my fangirly heart's content.  XD


Your a liar if you say you don't think that is romantic.  O.o

#4:  Johnny Tremain and Cilla Lapham
It was hard to pick either this couple or the next for #3.....because I LOVE Johnny and Cilla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D  I wrote fanfics about them for goodness sakes!  LOL!!!  :D  They're downright adorable, and they are PERFECT for each other, in both the book and movie, especially in the movie.  ;)


#3:  Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Darcy
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  They beat out Johnny and Cilla for the #3 spot.  They are beautiful, their romance so sweet and so strong......I cried at the end of the movie, just because it was so incredibly wonderful.  :)  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  They have such passion.....it's really really sweet.  :)



Most Romantic Scene in Movie History.  Period.  End of story.

#2:  Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala
Anakin and Padme take #2 with their amazing secret romance!!!  :D  I love them!!!!  I've written many a-fanfic about them as well.  :)  They are secretive, but really sweet and passionate.  :)  I love Anakin already, and Padme is a great character.  ;)  Attack of the Clones is a fangirl's dream come true.  XD







#1:  Han Solo and Princess Leia Organa
THE ULTIMATE FILM COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Han and Leia will forever be number one in my heart, no matter how much my parents....um....."expand my universe" when it comes to Han and Leia.  XDDD  In all seriousness, Han and Leia are wonderful.  They are crazy.  He's the cocky pirate, who only cares about money and his ship, and she's the princess who cares about others and her cause.  Together they are the most perfect couple EVER.  :)  Because of Han and Leia....I'm the nuts-y Star Wars Fangirl I am today.  ;)









................

Favorite Animated and Book Couples:
#10:  Tiana and Naveen
From Disney's Princess and the Frog.  ;)  I love them!!!  The movie itself was great, and I found the romance between Tiana and Naveen just ADORABLE!  :D



#9:  Obi-Wan and Siri Tachi
This does count as a book.  ;)  The romance between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Siri Tachi takes place in the Jedi Apprentice books and then the book Secrets of the Jedi.  ;)  I personally LOVE Siri-Wan, and find them absolutely perfect for each other.  :)



#8:  Obi-Wan Kenobi and Duchess Satine Kryze
As much as I like Obi-Wan and Siri.......Obi-Wan and Satine is my favorite Obi Pairing.  ;)  Their romance is also in the books (I believe....if not then it should be) and in the animated show, StarWars: The Clone Wars.  :)



#7:  Finn Whitman and Amanda
HEY!  I LIKE THEM!!!  XD  This is from the Kingdom Keepers series, and Finn and Amanda are super cute together.  :)  I also really like Willa and Philby.  <33333  I don't think I have a picture for them though.....*sigh*  Still, they deserve to be on the list.  :)

#6:  Hiccup Horrendous Haddock (the third) and Astrid Hofferson
......I personally LOVED this movie.  XD  It was action packed, heart-felt, funny....and it had a bit of romance, which sealed the deal.  :)  I've seen it.....four times now.  And I loved it more and more each time I saw it!!!  :D




#5:  Mulan and Shang
Enter the Princesses!  :D  Disney Princesses are very romantic.  XD  Mulan and her hero Shang are definitely in my top 10.  ;)


8DDD


#4:  Ariel and Eric
Wow.  Just....just wow.  I love Ariel and Eric.  Eric is.....okay, you can ask my sister for  my commentary on The Little Mermaid each time Eric was onscreen.  XDDD  According to Chibi, I ruin every movie we watch with my commentary.  XD





#3:  Aladdin and Jasmine
BEST DISNEY COUPLE EVER.  EVER EVER EVER (despite who comes in as second....)  8DDDDD  I have loved Jasmine and Aladdin since I was little.  :)  They almost remind me of Han and Leia in some ways....Princess, Smuggler....get it?  XD  Kinda sorta.  Only Han has a Wookiee, and Aladdin has a Monkey.....xD








#2:  Flynn and Rapunzel
Okie dokie, these two might just beat out Aladdin and Jasmine.  It was REALLY hard to pick, but I decided to give Flynn and Rapunzel the number 2 spot, because I was  watching Tangled while writing this post.  XD
Flynn/Eugene and Rapunzel are SOOOOOO  the best couple Disney has thought up.  ;)  They are just so.....soo......AHH!!!  Again, you can ask my sister on my commentary.  XD  We can literally recite the ENTIRE film.  XD  Be prepared for many pictures......






*sobs hysterically into pillow*  






BTW, I See The Light is the most romantic scene since A Whole New World.  :)  okay?  Don't argue, it is.  XD

#1:  Luke and Mara Jade Skywalker!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS A BOOK ROMANCE!  DID YOU SEE LUKE/MARA IN THE MOVIES???? I DIDN'T THINK SO.  XD
I nearly broke my capslock key.  XD
Okay, I could go ON AND ON AND ON about Luke and Mara, but I already did!!!  Go to the little spot on my sidebar that says "Pages" and click the "Luke and Mara Page".  :D  It's got pictures in it, but I'm going to post some for the sake of posting them.  XDD  Also because I can never get enough of Luke and Mara Jade Skywalker.  <333333333333









Alright then.  So Ends a wonderful post.  ;)  Hope you liked!!!!!  :D  Comment!  XD

Love y'all!!!!!  *hugs*

12 comments:

  1. Haha! I've been working on a post like this for some time but have never gotten around to posting it. :)

    Mr. Darcy and Lizzy rock. And that last scene...oh, my. So beautiful.

    Hugs,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!!! Willie and Indy are one of my favorites too........even though I think Indy should be mine. LOL!!!

    Nothing beats Han and Leia though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeeeeeee!!! Flynn, Shang, Obi-Wan, Han, Will Turner, TROY!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like Marion xD but I loved all the cute pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY wonderful post! Great choices! :D

    I'd never heard of Obi-Wan getting paired with someone--that's a really interesting idea!

    I love some of those Luke/Mara pictures!!!!!!!

    ~Jamie Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this post. i should do one 2. thanks for the interesting idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!! for Obi and Siri!!!! And Arwen and Aragorn!!!! LOL I so saw Luke and Mara coming.!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see someone else who thinks that Flynn and Rapunzel are one of the best. romances. EVAR!!!
    :D
    And someone who doesn't think that How to Train Your Dragon was a stupid movie. That's one of my favorites...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I basically went fangirly during this entire post. I need to do one like this soon!!!!!!!!!!

    You'll probably be getting emails from me over my fangirl areas while writing the post. ;)

    SPEAKING OF WHICH, I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO TELL YOU.

    I loved this post!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! I love most of these. Charles and Caroline are so sweet! :) And you must watch The Two Towers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! I think I need to do one as well, because it looks like you had a lot of fun putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a hopeful R-O-M-A-N-T-I-C if I've ever seen one. Great choices, you find the best pictures and never have trouble coming up with creative posts to share what's on you mind. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!