Sunday, September 25, 2011

You have heard the last of me....

Until this dumb four paragraph paper on Ancient Egyptian Government is done.

I have a list of school things.  I have three days to complete it in, with a sleepover with my best friend at stake.

O.O


It's going to be a very loooong three days.  I need to go check my email and load up on fanfics before the wi-fi goes out.  xD
Pray for my sanity in these three school packed days.  Love you all, and I apologize for the lack of posts....that should be fixed soon....my birthday is a week from tomorrow!!!!  I promise to have a bloggy birthday as well as a real party.  XD

Goodbye my friends, I shall return soon-ish if I don't die trying to finish up on Ancient Egyptian school work!!!!  XD

*hugs*

6 comments:

  1. AHH! IT'S ALMOST YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!! ADVANCED HAPPY BIRTHDAY *gives you one big big big hug*
    Um...I think I've lost my sanity a long time ago. It isn't so bad. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that!! I have 4 days worth of Julius Caesar to do with failing at stake. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read this title I thought you were giving up blogging and I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but, I read it and I was like" This ain't soo bad.
    I'll pray you have a good week and do well on your report.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I love ancient Egypt so that would actually be fun for me :D
    Happy pre b-day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. like sophia, ancient egypt is an easy subject for me. need any help give a shout. happy pre-birthday. may the force be with you on your special day. HUGS!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck JC!! Hang in there - in three days this will all be behind you! You're always in my prayers, and happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!