Friday, September 2, 2011

My Emotions While Reading Fanfiction....

In Pictures and GIFs.  ;)





















Yup....that about covers it.  I'm off to read a fanfic marked with the 'Tragedy/Angst' categories.  :D  See the seventh picture from the bottom to see how I will be feeling/did feel while reading that fic.  ;)

Love y'all!!!!!!  Hope you liked the pictures, I DON'T OWN ANY OF THEM!!!!!!!

P.S. Some of these pictures aren't working.  Click to enlarge them, and you'll see the movement of the GIF.  ;)

7 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!! Those are hilarious!! I love the "Go on without me" picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Potter Puppet pals ones and "OMG i love this stick" XD. Hey could you do a post of good online fan-fics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the omg stick one. could i post that on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL great pictures! I love the Potter Puppet Pals one! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFL ROFL ROFL

    Oh My WORD! HILARIOUS! :p you just made my day!

    ~Jamie Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!