Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

Apparently my blog has been found Irresistibly Sweet by other blogger friends!!!!  ;)  Thanks to J&J Productions, Savanna and others who gave it to all their followers. ;D


Rules:  Post Seven Things About Yourself
Award to Ten Other Bloggers

Things about me.......
1.  I am madly in love with Captain America (Steve Rogers)
2.  I have a new blog that I am writing with my cousin Ember.  It's about Movie Reviews.  See it HERE
3.  I have been to Disney World countless times, and I am yet to ever get tired of going.
4.  I am a "fraidy cat".  I hate halloween and  all things creepy/scary.
5.  I have 100+ Star Wars books.
6.  I am more than extremely excited for Avengers.  I get so incredibly excited whenever I think about it.
7.  I have seen Captain America 27 times since getting it for Christmas.

I award this to all my fellow Blogger Friends who haven't already received it!!!  ;)  Enjoy friends!!!


P.S. Like my new signature?  ;D

2 comments:

  1. haha i don't even know if its possible to get tired of going to Disney World i thought for sure with working there that i would get tired of it 4 years later i still act like a little kid when i decide to go.

    I don't like creepy things either, sadly my sister does so i have gotten used to it. Must check out your other blog hehe. Awsome post and yes i love your signature. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely checking out your new blog. :D You have seen Captain America a lot! O_O :)

    -James

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!