Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Launch of Fangirls on Felucia!

Are you ready for this?

My amazing friend Savanna and I have had this lovely secret project in the works since October!!!!!  We are EPIC fangirls, and EPIC fangirls deserve an EPIC blog!!!!!!!

THIS. IS. THAT. BLOG!!!!!

Fangirls on Felucia

Savanna and I will be posting A LOT.  We will talk about everything!!!  Star Wars news, books, games, movies, episodes, outfits and MORE!!!!!  Because we are just that cool.

So check out the amazingness that is FOF.  ;)  Check back often for the latest and greatest in Star Wars!!!

Better yet, follow us!!!!  We also have a Facebook and a Twitter!!!!  Check out http://fangirlsonfelucia.blogspot.com/ for more!!!!!!!!!  ;)

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!!!

*in case you haven't noticed, I'm a tad-bit hyper over this*

3 comments:

  1. EPICNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW I COULD BURST INTO A MILLION PIECES....

    YAAAAAAY!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's an award awaiting u at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!