Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Name Game!

Thanks for tagging me Qui!!!!!!!  :)

Okay, I LOVE names, so here goes.  ;P

1. What's your favorite boy and girl names from the most popular US Baby Names?
Boys: Luke, Aiden, Caleb, Dylan, Hayden
Girls: Emma, Mia, Ella, Grace, Lily, Leah, Avery, Evelyn, Claire, Faith, Rachel, Eva
Why do you like it?  What would you use as a nickname?
Ah....this is hard, my lists are long, especially for girls.  :P
Boy: Luke is my favorite, and it's because of Star Wars.  xD  He'd be called Luke.  :P
Girl: I can't pick an absolute favorite, I think maybe Evelyn, and she'd be called Evie.  ;)  I also really like Lily or Leah, and they'd just stay the same, no nicknames.  :P

2. If you had twins, what would you name them?
(boy/girl, boy/boy, girl/girl)
Boy/Girl: Luke and Leia.  That's final.  My husband gets no choice in that.  :P
Boy/Boy: Anakin and Caleb
Girl/Girl: Evelyn and Faith

3. What's your favorite boy and girl names from the most popular Australian Baby Names list?
Boy: Tyler, Jacob, Matthew
Girl: Ruby, Jasmine, Charlotte, Holly
Why do you like it?  What would be the nickname?
Boy: I like Tyler, because of.....actually because of an American Girl movie.  :P  Nickname maybe Ty.  ;)
Girl: Charlotte because.....I don't know really.  I just have always liked it.  :)  Lottie would be a possible nickname. 

4. If you had to change your name to something other than your real name, what would you change it to?
Fallon!!!!  I love that name!!!  My first daughter's going to be named Fallon!

5. You have 4 kids, any gender: name them names that all start with the same letter.  Dugger Family Style!!
Luke, Leia, Lily, Lottie

Okay, I tag Rachel, Satine, and JediKnightGrl!!!!!  :)  Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. ooh, fun! I hope I get tagged by somebody, this looks awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I forgot to do this tag! XD Oh well. I think I waited a little too late to do it. ;)

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!