Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!




My birthday is today....
So far I've gotten Birthday Greetings at least ten times from Cad Bane's Chick, and messages from Endor, Leia, ALLLLLL the Lakehouse sisters, presents from JediKnightGrl and Rex'sgirl, and my family and friends too.  ;)



(those were all sent to my by CBC)  ;)

First off, thank you all SO MUCH for the birthday 'presents' and messages.  ;)  I love you all!!!!!!

Now, I shall share with you all my party, which took place last night.  ;)

First off, my HAIR.  <33333  I got my hair done up all special.  XD  It was a birthday present.  ;)  We shall discuss the process.....
I got my hair cut and colored, with red-copper highlights!!!!  :D

BEFORE 

Just getting started..... 

Coffee!!!!!!!!! 

Just after the hair-washing lady finished with me... 

AFTER!!!!!!  :D  Isn't it gorgeous?  xD  
My Daddy straightened my hair last night, so I could look 'hot' for Orchestra tonight.  XD


Well, that was part of my present.  ;)  On Saturday we began celebrating.  Chibi came over and we got my hair done.  But before that, we went shopping at the 'big' mall in town.  We went to Books-A-Million (I got the Dark Nest Trilogy Star Wars books....) and we went to Toys-R-Us, and also to Rainforest Cafe for lunch.  ;)  I got a free desert and sung to.  XD


At Toys-R-Us I got two action figures. ;)  Season 3 Ahsoka, and Hevy the clone trooper.  ;)

  

Oh my lovely finger in that picture.....XD  My dad did the landscaping....LOL!

Now it's party time. ;)  Last night my grandparents, cousin (Chibi), mom and dad and sister (obviously) and great-grandpa came over for dinner!  :)

My 'party room'.  Chibi and I did the decorations.  ;) It's Wicked themed!!!!!!!





Yay for Black, White, Pink and Green!!!!!  XD  It was really fun, we LOVED doing the decorations, and only were injured a few times.  XD

Now, onto the presents (which I really want to share, so don't think I'm bragging please!  ;) )

Me opening the Vera Bradley stuff from my grandma and grandpa. ;)





That's my Mara Jade Purse.....it will go with the Visions of the Future costume I will be making for Celebration 6.  ;) 

Closeup of my new purse from my grandma.  ;)  It's titled "Safari Sunset".  :D

The laptop case that I got......it also comes with a little cosmetic bag type thing for cords and such (at least that's what I'll use that for. ;) )

Chibi made me this lovely keepsake box....and the sides are decorated beautifully, but for personal reasons I can't post pics of it.  D:  But the top is gorgeous too, huh?  

New book!!!  Grandma gave me the book Emma by Jane Austen for my birthday!!!  SO EXCITED to read this one!!!!!  :D  

 These we just got today.  ;)  My mom got Traitor for herself, and I got the third book in the Dark Nest Trilogy.  ;)  (if you remember, I got one and two on Saturday).  :D

One more present and this post will be /almost/ complete.......
Mara Jade.  my sister got me a Mara Jade Barbie doll for my birthday.  ;)  But she accidentally slipped and told me two days before my party and spent hours crying because she ruined the surprise.  :P  So I got it early!!!!  :D







What?  WHAT???  So I can't be excited over my Mara Jade Barbie and take a thousand and one pictures of her outside and inside and in different outfits????  Fine.  *pouts*  many of these will reappear on DeviantART btw.  ;)

Now I am getting ready to go to Orchestra and have a fun birthday dinner with my Daddy.  ;)
Love you all, and thanks again!!!!!!!!  *hugs*



P.S.  I've got some EPIC posts in the works....so stay tuned!!!!!!  :DDDDD

13 comments:

  1. I love your presents! :D :D I didn't like DNT much, but I hope you enjoy it! I love the barbie doll and the hair! Expect an email from me soon. I thought Traitor was annoying though. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Happy Birthday chickie!!! Your hair is SO beautiful!! I love it.

    Looks like you've had a pretty awesome birthday. That Mara bag is super cool!!

    Oh, and yes, your upcoming posts are going to be BEYOND epic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! i didn't realize it was today! It looks like you had (are having?) a TON of fun though, and your hair looks awesome!

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Mara doll is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Happy birthday again!!!!! :DDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:). Your hair looks soo awesome!!!:) Real AWESOME a Mara Jade doll!!:)

    God bless your day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, All my love
    Mommy (or is it just Mom, now that you are "older")

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! You look beautiful in the pictures! Looks like you had a great birthday! Hope your day was awesome, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday!!! You're hair looks great, and your Mara Jade Barbie is so cool! Glad you've had such a great day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, dear Jedi-Chick!!!!!! I so hope you had a good birthday! I love your gifts! And your hair looked wonderful too!!!! :D Hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you! Hugs!!!!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! May the force be with you, always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, JEDI~CHICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing!!! And all those presents are AWESOME!! :D :D :D :D

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!
    ~Bluesaber3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh I feel really bad- I'm like a week behind here! *sad face*

    Anyway, Happy Late Birthday darling! :) May the Force be with you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!