Monday, October 24, 2011

Is it really the Last Week of October?

Seriously?  Part of me is eager for November, and the other part of me is dreading it.  XDDD

Huh.  Well, I'm gonna give you all a quick update before I get to the 'point' of this post.

First thing:  I will be disappearing for the month of November.  It is fact (~Tenel Ka).  But do not fret!!!  I have a few good ideas that will get through the month and still have a few posts out there.  ;)

Second thing:  I am happy.  We are playing Christmas (and Hanukkah) music in orchestra.  I had a bizarre smile on my face during "The First Noel".  XDDDDD  All I could think about was the holiday season.  ;)

Third thing:  I went treasure hunting on Saturday, and got 64 action figures and action hero toys for only $15!!!  :)

There are two layers of action figures, so there are more than there appear to be. ;)

Love this shot!  (XD literally) 
CUTEST. ACTION FIGURE. EVER.

YODA.  Y-O-D-A.  YODA!

Now....

I have a new 'obsession'.  XD  Yes.  Yes I do.  Wanna know what it is?

Rogue.  Squadron.

Oh my word, I am in LOVE with the Rogues!!!!!  :D

Hobbie, Tycho, Wedge, Corran, and Wes especially.  ;)  Hobbie is MINEEEEE.  <333

Art from here: source

Also.....CORRAN HORN.  I have just discovered the AMAZING that is Corran.  ;)  And MIRAX!  OH MY WORD, MIRAX TERRIK HORN IS SO COOL!!!!!!  I love her!!!!  Maybe not as much as I love Mara....but she's coming to be a close second!  :D

Mirax Terrik-Horn
Corran Horn.  source

Who doesn't love X-Wings????  They're iconic and just AWESOME!!!!  :)  I am soooo addicted to this series.  I read the first X-Wing: Rogue Squadron book on Audio Book, and am now starting the second in paperback.  ;)  I'm also reading I, Jedi (which stars Corran Horn and Mirax Terrik-Horn) and it is FANTASTIC.  :)


Humnahumnahumnah.....Hobbie......Corran.....**dies**  <3333

Okay, okay.  That's enough fangirling for now...I'm going to read some stuff for school, and then maybe work on a fanfic, time permitting.  ;)  

Goodnight my lovlies,

5 comments:

  1. I love your new action figures!!

    Last week of October?! AHH!!! Don't say such things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas christmas christmassssssssssssss!!!!!1
    We're doing Christmas music in choir right now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeee that little Artoo is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!