I have to apoligize....things have been crazy...I've been busy with school, Fangirls on Felucia, and more...that I have been neglecting good old To Thine Own Self Be True...;) Even on her birthday! :'(
So....
Well, onto a real post....
I have quite a few 'real posts' in the works....a bunch of movie reviews....an Avengers fangirl freak out review....and more. But here I'll just do a little bit of all of that.
First, since I'm fresh out of ideas tonight, I'll just fill you in on my life (since it's all about me....no, I'm just kidding, it's all about Him. <3) I just decided that I'll add pictures too. ;) *all pictures are taken by me unless marked otherwise.*
So far....my life has consisted of school. School is eating me alive it seems. I made a pact with mostly myself but also my parents to get my school work done, on time and to the best of my ability this week, or I suffer the consequences. Every hour/day/etc. I don't do something is another hour/day/ect. I have without internet. O.O
Scary, I know. So I better wise up and get my stuff done.....
After school comes Viola. I am really honestly enjoying my viola. I love to play, it makes me feel beautiful and confident when I can belt out a note or song really well. :) My teacher has been incredibly supportive and helpful...I learn something important and new every lesson. It's an amazing feeling.
I've had a concert, and it went well. I was one of 16 out of 51 people who was actually on time for the call-time. ;)
| This is my favorite picture ever. :D |
School and Viola are pretty much all that I've got going for me....other than dance. ;D
I dance once a week, but when I do, I'm at the studio for 5 whole hours. First I teach classes, and I absolutely love it. My baby girls are absolutely adorable, and they really like me. :) It makes me feel needed and special. Haha! I co-teach a class with the owner of the studio, and she pays me in free classes. ;D WOO!
My one class that I take for myself is totally horrible and totally amazing for different reasons. It's amazing because I LOVE my teacher...she's incredible. She's the dance team teacher, and she works us HARD. And she's the sweetest, coolest person ever! :D
The bad part is the other girls in the class. Without trying to sound rude or uppity....I'm definitely the oldest one there, and along with my one friend, I'm the most mature. :P It's pretty bad....these are 12, 13 year olds who are having break ups, catfights, and gossiping like no tomorrow. It's disgusting. They wear NOTHING. XD Literally. I always wear pants or at least capri-work-out pants, and a t-shirt to dance, while these girls wear the tightest fitting tank tops imaginable with shorts that look more like underwear than anything. My head is always aching by the time I leave my class....either that or my ears start to bleed from all the nonsense they speak of...and oh-so-loudly....*rolls eyes*
I wish so desperately I was taking tap class (i'm taking jazz...the tap is way to late...) Tap is by far my favorite type of dance. ;D
| This is my second favorite picture ever!!! :D |
What else occupies my time besides Dance, Viola and School? Well....the internet, of course! :D
Twitter is a great way to reach me by the way. :) I'm constantly on there. @FallonSkywalker if you need me. ;)
Fangirls on Felucia has occupied a lot of my time. Without Savanna riding my back to get the posts finished, I probably would turn FOF into this place! *cricket, cricket*
Seriously though, Fangirls on Felucia is running AWESOME. It's been getting a lot of traffic and feedback, and I am loving every second of it. Savanna, if and when you read this, I love you, and I'm having a blast working with you!!!!!! We'll go far! ;D
![]() |
| prototype of our banner, made by me xD |
Also The Lakehouse Forums....my friends, I know you read this.....I stress many moons over TLF. XD Don't know why really....other than needing to prevent problems and solve problems for people....;)
And Tumblr! Ahhhh Tumblr. I love Tumblr actually. My amazing Tumblr is called JediWithAPurpose and you are more than welcome to visit it. ;) http://jediwithapurpose.tumblr.com/



Shout-outs FTW!! I love working on FOF too. *hugs*
ReplyDelete((It's really Pinky. I just like the name Annika :P))
ReplyDeleteOMG! You updated XD
What did you do to this blog?! I love it :D This is epic. I kind of miss the old design, but it's a new year after all. This is EPIC! Yay! You're going to update more! XDDDDD
I am guilty of that disease where you try to post everyday and you feel super guilty if you miss ONE day... heheh.
Also, I fixed my button. I think it's glitch-free now :)
Oooh, I like ( :P ) your new design! What a fun change!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd Happy Birthday to your blog!!! Yay! *happy dance*
Love, Jamie
Nice post! Don't give up on this blog(or The Lakehouse, for that matter <3
ReplyDeleteAmaranthine
its great that ur back. i don't like math either. i use to dance as well. i was really little though. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your alive! I like the change to your blog! It feels so fresh! :P!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!!! I seem to have the same textbook type... what grade are you in?! :D
ReplyDeleteI'm glad ur back :)
I hope you do well. And I can't wait for the reviews and Avengers. :)
ReplyDelete-James
Happy blog-birthday to you.You are one busy girl.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! :D :D
ReplyDeleteWow I didn't know you danced! That's awesome! I've slightly dabbled in clogging and ballroom, it's very fun!
-StarLee
haha you and me both sister if i'm not at school i'm studying if i'm not studying i'm working or cleaning or sneaking some moments on TLH or trying to be a decent Admin on my other forum i haven't blogged in over a week. I really think there should be more hour in a day. Happy late Blogeversery. I love this blog you are amazing. stay that way :) awsome pics
ReplyDeletelove
jedigal1990 <3