I was Her Universe's Fangirl of the Day!!!! :D See my post HERE I was the FIRST one!!! :O The first girl who was nominated and not one of the writers. ;)
I'm the 10% of people who's toenail grows back after having the permanent surgery. :P
Because of being the 10%, I had BOTH sides of my toenail fixed....*CRINGE* Toe surgery is my LEAST favorite feeling EVEEERRR. It hurt so much! :P I wrote "TCW" on my toe, because The Clone Wars hurts as much as toe surgery. >.>
That's my purple dinosaur. His name is Jawn. And he's adorable. And I got him a few weeks ago at dance. Or rather, we bought rubber dinosaurs instead of buying food for dinner. WORTH IT.
Good quality photos of me, taken today. XD I'm like in love with these pictures. The quality alone is perfecttttt. The top picture has my wrists in it, where I wrote "Sigh No More" (from Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing) and I'm wearing my rubber bracelet that has TLF and HU colors in it. ;) My other wrist has my Her Universe bracelet and my friendship bracelet that Pink made me and put on me at CVI (I haven't taken it off XD)
| i made this thing |
OH LOOK WAREHOUSE 13 FEELS OUCH. ASFKDLAJDSLKFASHFKALSKFAASFKAS;L
Warehouse 13 is amazing and I cannot with THESE FEELS. *SOBS*
My favorite characters are Claudia Donovan and Steve Jinks. I DO NOT SHIP THEM. I actually don't ship ANYONE in this show. IT'S ALL FRIENDSHIP FEELS AND I CANNOT HANDLE THEM. ASKLDJFA;KLSDJFASS
That whole photoset makes me cry. XDD I love the friendships in this showwwwww. *SCREAMS*
That's from Grease (if you didn't know that you probably live under a rock XD) and it's the song I'm doing for Jazz with my 5-6 year olds. XD They're SO cute doing it. ;)
......I am.
And now you're sad. (WHOVIAN FEELS)
......yeah.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE VIDEO EVER IN THE HISTORY OF /EVER/
New Favorite Song:
Much Ado About Nothing is my new favorite book, and when I found this song, my life was made. XD
I didn't know how great of a singer David Tennant was until now. ;D EEEEEHHPPP!!!!!
I memorized that song.
Okay, so my random post is done!! :D Hope you all enjoyed me being in a random posty mood!! ;)
xoxo,
Grace :)




YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNo really, you are.
Okay, I'm crushing on David Tenant just for the 1:58 mark. Nice voice. You have given a new meaning to "Sigh No More" because as your mom, you generally make me sigh, and hold my head in my hands and ask Why?Hugs, love Mommy or is that Nonny.........
ReplyDeleteYay for randomness! THose pictures you posted of yourself are so cute!
ReplyDeleteShould I be concerned that my mother just commented on my blog post saying that she is "crushing on David Tennant" because of his rather sexy singing voice? *headdesk* Love you mom. XD
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks Ashley and Amaranthine! <3 Love you!
Yes, yes you should
DeleteThe new pictures look awesome Grace! I like these random posts. It's really cool! It was super awesome that you were one of the first fanigrls of the day that was not a contributor. I hope your toe feels better soon! :)
ReplyDeleteI want to be like Mrs. Riversong-Grace's Mum when I grow up....I do I do.
ReplyDeleteI love that song from Grease! Sweet post!:)
ReplyDelete