It has been FOREVER since I posted!!!!!!!! xD Sorry 'bout that....
I've been REALLY busy. Be prepared for a long post..........
First of all, I missed the end of March. xD I'll get caught up on the blogger challenge. ;)
Day 24: No, I didn't know that.
Day 25: I have a DSiXL. LOL! It's a long name, but a cool system. My favorite game is The Force Unleashed. Close in second (and third) is The Clone Wars game I have, and Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games (best game ever, so much fun!!!!!)
Day 26: I think Crocs are okay. I never really was allowed to have them. :P
Day 27: Nope.
Day 28: No, no I have not. xD
Day 29: I guess I'm a good blogger. You'd have to ask my followers/commenters that. :)
Day 30: I'd imagine yes, you are. ;)
Day 31: Which one of these questions was your favorite??
Ummm...... 4 or 13. ;)
SOOO, lets get caught up shall we?
I've been doing school (duh), reading fanfics (double duh), and I've been having a few more adventures as well. :)
School is going well. Our third semester just finished, and I did okay. I got a B in......writing. D: It wasn't because of the quality of my work, but the fact I was two weeks late on turning it in. :P I need to work on my time management. ;)
I have 9 lessons in math left. Which is good, because if I work hard, I can get it over with...I mean, finished. ;P
I had to pick a person from the Revolutionary War timeframe (my favorite period in history) to write a mega-essay on for an end of the year project, and I decided on Abigail Adams. :) She's really cool. A strong lady.
Well, for the news on Fanfics, just check my page. ;) Lets just say that I am obsessed with Luke and Mara Jade. :D BEST PAIRING EVER!!!!!! They are so perfect together and absolutely adorable. :DDD Everyone needs to read I, Mara Jade. Read my review(s) on my Fanfic page. :)
Other adventures.......
Okay, y'all know that I'm a moderator/active member of The Lakehouse Forum. :D Well, Amaranthine, Leia and I (the moderators) pranked our forum. :) It was really funny. We opened fake accounts and everything. It was........something to remember. ;) That's for sure.
I also have a new favorite movie. Tangled. SO GOOD!!!!! I <3 Flynn Rider. :)
I'm reading a lot of books. But finishing none of them. :P What else is new??
I've started a few new writing ideas. ;) I'm doing one inspired by my dear friend............Hermione after we talked for hours about stories at P.E. I'm getting to see her Monday again. I'm so happy. ;)
I went to my friends' house yesterday!!!!! :D Maryanna and I Heart Chewie, my friends in real life and on Lakehouse's house. :D We had tea, and ate homemade cookies, biscotti, egg salad and more! ;) It was a lot of fun!!! I played Scattergories for the first time, and we had lightsaber battles. :) Oh, and I played the Wii. I've never played Just Dance before, and I actually did well. I beat Maryanna. Maybe those 12 1/2 years of Dance Class paid off. :P
I also sorta pranked them over the Lakehouse thing. ;) It was fun. *laughs maniacally* XDD
After that, we went to my grandma's house and had the first swim of the year. It was a LOT of fun. My darling cousin and I played in the pool for a few hours, with my sister too. :) I forgot how much I missed swimming. xD
And now we're at today. Today I went to the feedstore, playset place, Kohls, Sears, and then eventually home. :)
My sister and I played on a bunch of playsets at the playset place, and we got to hold ducks and baby chikens at the feedstore. :D
I got two new outfits at Kohls!!!! I'll post pictures asap. I love my new shirts!! They are so cute. My style is described as "Beachcomber" according to my mom. *looks around blog* I agree. :)
My sister got some new clothes, including an adorable Easter dress, from Sears. I'm happy for her. ;)
Now I'm going to cry because my cousin Chibi is so sweet. I want to give her a huge hug.
She invaded Lakehouse for the day as part of our elaborate prank, but she now wants to keep the account, and said that she even wants to try Star Wars!!!!! Thank You Lord!!!!! I've been praying for this!!!!!! See Chibi, maybe being a geek isn't so bad after all. :D Amaranthine is a miracle worker, because it's her who really convinced Chibi that maybe Lakehouse is kinda cool. ;) We are funny, and Chibi, you're making it 10 times more funny!!!!!!! She said that she now understands what I spend so much time on, and after we talked on the phone, she said that she originally thought I was just being selfish and spending too much time on the computer, but now she gets how hard it is to keep up with everyone posting. :) LOVE YOU CHIBI!!!!!!!!!!! We totally need to watch a few stars explode. Then we can have a lifesaver fight. I promise. xDD
Much love y'all, I'm so sorry for not posting!!!!
Jedi~Chick <333
"Stars episode?"
ReplyDeleteAgreed. Love you Chibi! XD
I need to watch Tangled. xD
ReplyDeleteQui: Yes, yes you do. ;)
ReplyDeleteAmaranthine: :) Absolutely. Chibi loves you too. I'm beyond excited that she's going to try Star Wars. ;)
I think Han is MUCH better than Flynn. Just sayin'.
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome about Chibi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll have to keep us updated on what she thinks!
Oh, and starting more books than you finish? Welcome to my world! :D
Get Chibi into Star Wars!! Hold her to what she said back at The Lakehouse! XD
ReplyDelete-Leia <3
Yay! Chibi will try Star Wars!!! I'm excited! She's really fun, I'm enjoying having her on The Lakehouse.
ReplyDeleteGreat post!
So glad that Chibi is gonna try Star Wars. LONG LIVE STAR WARS TIL FOREVER! Hee hee. ^__^
ReplyDeleteWish I was there during the Lakehouse April Fool's prank. Cool to hear that yall had fun!
May the Force be with you!
Abigail Adams is cool. (this is futurejedigirl0202)
ReplyDelete