Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pirate Ships and Birthdays

Wow.  I haven't posted in a few days!  xD  I've been busy though.  Very busy...

Birthdays...........
Today is my Momma's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!!!!!  :)  Wish her a happy birthday either here, or on her blog.  ;)  We had a very nice birthday breakfast, and I got her a pretty necklace that says "God's Love Endures Forever".  ;) I love my Momma!  ;)  Hope you had the best birthday ever Mom!!!  :D

Pirate Ships.........
Right now I'm sitting in our Shipwreck.  My mom set up a bunch of sheets and curtains to create a 'tent' in our living room.  ;)  It turned out more like a shipwreck with ton of hanging sheets and all our pillows set up.  It's very comfortable and cute, and it makes me feel like a little kid again.  ;)  And now we're watching Loony Tunes as a family.  :D  I love this. 

Okay, now for just a few update sort of things. 

First of all, I think I'm going to try and get some sort of schedule like Qui and Amaranthine have.  I need to come up with something though.  I'll let y'all know.  ;) 

I'm going to update my FanFic page right now.  I know that Endor uses my page (she loves me for it) and I also know that a few girls on Lakehouse have been using it too.  ;)  I'm SOOO addicted to Fanfic.  It's so.....amazing.  I love writing it almost as much as I love reading it.  ;)

I saw Disney on Ice!!!!  It was fantastic!!  I'm working on a post for it.  It was so colorful and really fun!!!!!!!  My favorite part was the Valentine's Day part, the Lilo and Stitch part, and the Princess Tiana/Mardi Gras part.  It was a great show.  :D 

I'll write more later.  I've got a ton of posts planned.  Some of them include:
A review of How To Train Your Dragon
A post on Disney On Ice
A post on Homeschooling and the funny things that happen in everyday life
A post on the importance of Fanfiction.net, and why fandom is good for the soul
:)  That's it I think.  ;)

Okay, I'll post more later!!!!  :D  This post was short.  xD  Here's some music that I'm in love with right now!  ;)





I just bought these on iTunes.  Now I've got 52 cents left on my account.  XD

Love,
Jedi~Chick <3333

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Jedi~Chick's mom!

    Good luck on KEEPING the schedule! ;) That's why I quit mine! LOL!

    ~Lazy Endor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday jedi~chick's mom!!!!
    I gave upon my schedule a long time ago. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Antie!!!!!! Sorry im a bit late there.

    -Your sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Jedi~Chick's Mom!! Good luck with the schedule thingy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!