Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm halfway back!

Hey all!!  I'm halfway back!  I'm only posting because my gracious and forgiving mother decided that *after tears last night of having no internet* I could go on a bit this morning.  I was really good about it for two days.....but then it set in that I can't be at Starbucks for the rest of the week.  :(  Awww.  I like Starbucks!  :P  LOL!

So this post is going to be about being humble, and unselfish, and NOT arrogant.  I struggled with these things a bit last week, because I was more concerned about doing things on the computer than I was worried about getting my school done or being nice to my sister.

I'm pretty sure I've learned my lesson.  I know that being humble is very important, and God shows me to be humble just about everyday.  Being arrogant only makes you a fool.  I've read several verses from our Proverbs People workbook about the Arrogant Fool, the Selfish Fool, and the Simple Fool.  The arrogant fool is a person who acts like they are all knowing and all that, and they think that everyone else is under them.  The selfish fool doesn't care what anyone else thinks, but cares about themselves.  And the simple fool is a person who is just plain stupid.  They keep making the same mistakes and doing the same things, yet they expect different results.  I was being more of a mix of arrogant and selfish with a whole lot of defiance mixed in.

School comes first.  That's always been a rule, but I've failed to uphold it.  :(  Now though, I'm definitely going to get better at that!  :)

I'm really sorry for acting that way, because I know now (and I knew then too, I  was just being too stubborn to admit it) that God despises arrogance and defiance.  I was just being a moody teenager, who wanted to go on the computer and read fanfics rather than do Algebra.  ;P I'm out of that phase, *it only lasted a little while*  and I'm now back to my normal self.  I'm still technically grounded for the week, but it might just be that I'm grounded from the Wi-Fi box until Friday, and that my mom will let me on the big computer every so often.  ;)

So, I'm sorry Mom, for being such a pain and being so annoying and rude the last few days.  I promise it won't happen again!  I love you and I'm working on my schoolwork!  :D

OH!  I remembered something.  I'm obsessed.  With a new thing, not my normal obsessions.  ;)    I'm obsessed with Johnny Tremain.  :D  I watched the movie four times yesterday and OHMYGOSH IT'S THE BEST MOVIE EVER I LOVED IT AND WILL POST ON IT LATER!!!!!!!!!!  *runs in circles and screams*  As you can tell, I'm a bit excited about it.  ;)  This is Johnny from the movie:


Oh My Gosh, he is SO adorable!!!!  :D  They cast Rab, Cilla and Johnny so perfectly.  The movie was better than the book!  :D

More pictures:
Johnny and Rab with Goblin the horse.....
Johnny + Cilla = MAJOR FANGIRL SQUEALLY MOMENT!!  :D

That last picture:  EEEEE!!!!!!!  I FLIPPED OUT!!!!!!!  :D  I was so excited.  Still am, as you can see.  Anyways, the full Johnny Tremain post will be up later.  :)  The song in the movie is SO incredibly catchy.  It's been in my head for two days straight.  :)

Love you all, and Have a great day!  :D
Jedi~Chick <3

P.S.  AHHHH!!!  I have two new followers!!!!!  :D  Thanks new followers!  Welcome!  *hugs*  It's so great to  have you here!  Thank you Sarah and AndrieeJainaSolo for following!  :D  <3

7 comments:

  1. I liked the book better than the movie. I didn't think Johnny was cute enough. :P

    I hope you'll be back to us soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, your blog is great and hope you score well at Algebra!! May the Force be with you~! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! You're halfway back!!

    LOL I've been to Starbucks a few times.

    So true!!! Amen, Jedi~Chick.

    I've never heard of Johnny Tremain, does it take place in the Civil War era?

    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! But now I'm grounded. XP. Johnny Tremain better than the book? Now I've got to go see it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you (half-way) back. ;)

    I actually have never seen Johnny Tremain.

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I totally know how you are feeling. I've been in trouble too for the last few days. I'm incredibly stubborn and rebelious, and sometimes I say some things I shouldn't to my parents. *feels guilty* I really admire that you appologized. I'm too stubborn to do that sometimes and it just leads to further problems. This post has inspired me to try and get along better with my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Endor: What do you mean?? He was SO cute!! :P LOL!

    Andriee: Thanks!! :) I did do well on my Algebra, thank you! ;)

    Barriss: :D Thank you! :D Johnny Tremain takes place in the Revolutionary War time period. It's my favorite time in history! ;D

    Amaranthine: XD LOL! Well, if you liked Rab in the book, you'll probably like him in the movie too. And a certain thing that happens in the end doesn't happen. If you know what I mean. OOPS. Spoilers. ;) Little late huh? ;P XP

    Leia: :) Thank you! OH! You HAVE to see it! Actually, read it first, and THEN watch the movie. It'll make more sense. ;)

    Satine: AWW! Thank you Satine! :) I'm glad I helped you! I think just about all teenagers get that way from time to time. ;) God bless you my friend! ;)

    Lots of Love,
    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!