Alrighty, here's Day 7!!
Are there any people you miss so much it hurts???
Ummm......yes. I can think of one. ;) My very, very good friend, one of my best friends, moved away recently. She's supposed to be coming down to visit her friends and family in Florida soon, so hopefully we can get together. I miss her a lot. Today's challenge is dedicated to her......and for now I'll call her Hermionie. ;) She loves Harry Potter btw. ;)
That's the only one I can think of! ;)
Our A/C is fixed!!!! :) YEAH! The repair men came over today, and I can tell you, I was surprised at how hot I was last night. I slept on the floor in our living room, under the big fan because I was so hot (and my bed was buried). I read Percy Jackson fanfiction until I fell asleep though, so I was okay.
I think I'm an insomniac. I seriously have trouble sleeping. Once I'm asleep I'm asleep, but getting to sleep is always problematic for me. I don't have /much/ stress, and I don't have /much/ worry, so I don't think those things are keeping me up. I just can't sleep!!! I get all restless and bored and then I keep tossing and turning and it's impossible to get comfortable! I don't know why this keeps happening. I didn't go to bed until 3 am last night. :P I hope this is just a phase........
Our homeschool got a new schedule! :) Yay!! We're going to be re-working our normal day, so that we can do the more exciting and important things first. (at least that's how I see it...) We're doing Math before break now, I think....which is probably smart of my mom because finishing math will now be essential for me to get to break (and the computer). We spent a lot of time outside this morning, because it was a BEAUTIFUL day!!! :D It was SO nice out!! I did story writing with my mom, (which is always fun) and (as always) we got very off topic. :P I love doing story writing with her though, mainly because that's the only time we really do one-on-one. I get her all to myself and we sit and talk about stuff that I'm really excited and interested in. Thanks mom!!! ;)
I'm just about not sick anymore, but now my sister caught what I have.....officially. :P I still have a stuffy head though, and today at orchestra, the conductor called on me to play a passage with a few other musicians who sat in the back of the room. I couldn't hear them because they were playing too soft and my head was so stuffed up my ears felt like they needed to be popped. :P Bright side of orchestra, afterwards, my dad took me to Starbucks for drinks and wi-fi. ;)
I can't really think of anything else that I need to post on......except that I've gotten really bad about responding to comments and I'm sorry!! >.<
God Bless and May the Force Be With You,
Jedi~Chick <3
Oh hello fellow insomniac.
ReplyDeleteInsomnia can often come in fazes related to various things like stress, excitement, or menstrual cycles. It can also be related to a traumatic event.
It could also be triggered by any of those things which could begin chronic insomnia.
Hopefully for you, it's in fazes.
I know mine happens when I'm stressed and excited. Although sometimes it happens without cause.
Awe, thanks. Miss you too. haha, thanks for the name, and the dedication. <3 Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHope you sleep better this week. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope your sister feels better. Tell her we say hi!
Have fun with your new scheduel.
Ooooh, I really want Starbucks now. lol. I had DD yesterday.
Btw, love your picture of the day. It is cute. Although it would be cuter as Ron and Hugo. :)
Lots Of Love(LOL)my friend. <3
Peace, Love, Ronald, <3
~Hermione W. ;)