Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Days 19-23

Eek!  I haven't been keeping up with the March Challenge! Sorry!!  Okay, I'm going to get caught up right now.  :D

Day 19: Mac or PC?
MAC!!!!   Our family has a Mac, but I have a Toshiba laptop.  It does it's job though.  ;)

Day 20: Do you like my writing?
I'm sorry!  I don't know who 'you' are!!!!!  So I can't honestly answer that.  :(

Day 21: Have you gotten a package in the mail that was just for you?  What was it?
Ooooh!  When my uncle sent me my Yoda plaque thing!  That made me feel so special.  :D 

Day 22: What's your favorite post of mine?
AAAHHH!!  I don't know who you are!!!!!  Now I feel bad.  I think (if I'm remembering right) Qui and Endor said this was Audrey's challenge, so please post Audrey's link someone!!!!!!  :)

Day 23: What's your favorite post from anyone anywhere?
OOOH, Hard one!!!!  I love a lot of my blogger friend's posts!!  I can't choose that!!  I like a lot of Leia's posts, and Amaranthine's because they make me think.  Qui makes me laugh, and Endor makes me feel like I'm talking with an old friend. ;)  Barriss also makes me laugh, and Rachel and Satine have great blogs too!!!!  So does Andriee JainaSolo.  So.....I can't pick.  xD

:D 

UGH I AM SO TIRED!!!!!!

First of all, I didn't wake up until 11:30 this morning, because my (very nice and gracious) mom let me sleep in because I wasn't feeling good last night.  Now I'm better and today was crazy!!!  I got to spend the whole day with my grandma and Chibi*Chick.  :D  I had fun!
Well.  Chibi had a concert at school today, and I went and worked the sound booth for the music teacher, so she could conduct the choir without running back and forth between the sound and the stage.  I had fun and would be very glad to do it again!  I told my grandma to sign me up for the practices, then I could be the sound girl all the time!  :D LOL!  Then we went home for an hour, and then back to the school/church for the actual show.  This time I just watched, but I saw one of the little girls from my dance class there, and she was really cute.  :) 

Okay, enough for now.  I've got to read to my sister, post something on Lakehouse, and then do a little writing.  Oh, and Math.  And Spelling.  And edit a report.  So yeah.  I'll be back on Blogger later.  :)

God Bless and May the Force be with you!!! :D 
Love,
Jedi~Chick <333

P.S. OMGosh, I have 21 followers!!!!!!!!!  :D  Welcome Jro, Kimi and Tessa!!!!!!  Thanks a million times for following and welcome to my blog!!!!!  :DDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!