Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 8

 Are any of your loved ones enlisted in The Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard?


Not that I know of...no.  I have family members that used to be, but not anymore as far as I know.  ;)


So.....Is there anything I should write about???  Well, yes there are things I want to write about, but nothing that I have time for tonight really......


My room is SUCH a mess.  I'll be spending all night cleaning it so I can actually get to my bed.  I don't know how it got so piled up.  :P  I have to finish that and then go write my critique which STILL isn't done.  If I don't give it to my mom tomorrow, I get an F AND lose the Wi-Fi (again).  So I better work on that.....


Later, I'll probably work on my fanfic too.  ;)  Atina's character and my character might meet in the AU world of our stories, so I've gotta add in a few parts.  ;)


I got this from Leia's blog.  ;)  It's a questionnaire thing.  ;)


Here we go......


1) How would people describe you're personality? (If they could only use ONE word)  Are they right?


Uhh.....geek?  :P  Okay, maybe not.  ;)  How about, Loving?  Fun?  I dunno.  I guess they're right!  ;)


2) What celebrity would create a "starstruck" feeling in you if you met them in real life?


That's easy.  George Lucas, Dave Filoni, Ashley Eckstien, just about anyone from TCW.  ;)


3) Who's your favorite Blogger?


AH!!  How do I pick that?!?  Well.....all of you!!  Endor, Leia, Qui, Amaranthine, Barriss, Satine, Rachel, Andriee JainaSolo, and SO many more!!!  :)


4) What is your favorite comfort food/drink??


Heehee, Slurpees.  ;)  I LOVE Slurpees.  They are definitely my comfort drink.  Whenever I'm tired, stressed, upset, depressed, or mad, I go get a Slurpee.  :)  Food?  I dunno.


5) Be brave- Tell something weird and random about yourself!


Oh, seriously?  THAT post could go on for pages and pages.  :P  I'll pick something....I collect a lot of really random things.  I'm going to make a blog about them all someday.  :)  I collect most anything Rubber, and really small and seemingly stupid or useless trinkets.  ;)  Marbles, boxes, rocks, jars, you name it, I've got it.  ;)


6) What's your favorite movie genre?


Well, that's not hard!  ;)  Sci-Fi!  Or Romance!  Or Adventure!!!  A Romantic Sci-Fi Adventure is best!!  :D  :cough: Star Wars :cough:  :D


7) What's your favorite type of reading material?


Again, not that hard.  ;)  Romance, Star Wars, or Adventure.  :)  So, basically the same as movies.  I love Fantasy, and a little magic isn't bad, as  long as it isn't dark magic.  ;)


8) What's your favorite music genre??


Christian Rock, Country, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Owl City, *what do you mean those aren't genres?!?*


9) If you inherited a million dollars, what's the first thing you'd do with the money?


Okay, you see, I've got big plans.  :)  First and foremost, I'd donate to Church.  Then maybe our homeschool P.E. group, because they need the money.  ;)  THEN, I'd put it toward building my own house.  And buying up a ton of antique Star Wars junk on ebay.  :P  Or just blow all that (except the first two) and take my whole family on an extra long Disney Trip.  ;)


10) Name one weakness of yours (confessions are good for the soul)


Oooh......the computer/wi-fi connector.....my iTouch.....my Star Wars stuff/books.......


11) If you could live anywhere, and take all your loved ones with you, where would you go?


Ooh.....Disney World.  :P  Lol, not really.  Maybe....Georgia?  Tennessee.  I'd go to Tennessee.  :)  Somewhere with lots of land, and sweet litttle towns where everyone knows your name and you can walk around without worrying about saftey.  ;)


12) Strange Talent??


Uhhh....I can touch my tongue to my nose!!  :P  LOL!  I can't think of anything else......


13) What is something you consider yourself to be good at?


I don't know!  Maybe Dance....Viola......Blogging???.......Writing????  Reading.  I know I'm good at that.  :)  And Photography.  I'm good at that too.  :)


14) What is your favorite thing to catch a whiff of??


What kind of question is that?!?  :P  LOL!  Uhh, okay....The Ocean.  When I'm in the Keys, I love being on the dock and smelling the sea air.  ;)  Also, some hotels/places in Disney World have a special scent that I just love.  ;)


15) When you leave a social gathering, do you wish you could've talked more, or talked less?


Um, probably less.  It depends on where I'm at.  ;)


16) If money wasn't a factor, what stores would you shop in?


All and any stores in Disney, Barnes and Noble, Books a Million, Borders, Target, Learning Express.  ;)


17) What is your greatest fear or strangest phobia.


I have a fear of Algebra.  :P  LOL, I'm just kidding!!!  I promise, just kidding.  ;)  Seriously, I've always had a phobia of bugs.  I get all panicky.  I hate anything Halloween/Spooky/Scary.  I know it's not real, but I still flip out over things.  I must've been traumatized when I was little or something.  Oh yes.....I remember......the Haunted Mansion in Disney.  When I was like 10 or something, I rode it and flipped out.  I left marks on my dad's arm from squeezing so hard.  I haven't been back since.  (to that ride)


18) What's your greatest accomplishment?


Wow.  I don't know.  I guess when we started homeschooling, that was a big accomplishment, and when I got my blog.  That was big too.  :)  Uhhhmmm......*thinking*.......I think that's it.  ;)


19) What are your favorite Animals?

Chickens and Turtles.  ;)  Awkward mix, I know, but I love 'em!!!  :D

20) Are you a hopeless romantic?

Yes.  Apparently I am.  My dad told me so, after I bawled my eyes out watching Fireproof.  ;)

21) What movie or book character can you most relate to?

I.....don't know.  I really don't.  I really am not sure!  I'll have to do that one later!!!  :P


Alrighty, so that's done.  *brushes off hands*  That was fun!!!! :D 

So, I've got this new idea, to make another blog, for all my random craziness that makes me...me.  :)  I'll post about my chickens, my many collections, and most of all, it'll be for stories of things past, like doll games, summertime, and Disney trips.  ;)  It'll be more of a creative outlet, when this one is my main blog.  ;)  I'm still convincing my mom though, so it'll probably be a while.  What do you guys think?  Should I go for it??  Or does it sound like a stupid idea?

Okay.  I'm done for the night.  I've got a room to clean and a paper to write, so I'll talk to y'all later!!!  :D  Sorry for not responding to comments btw. 

Love,
Jedi~Chick <3

P.S. Qui, it's nice to know that I'm not alone in the insomniac world.  :P  :D

That's a sad picture that almost made me cry after I found it today on deviantart.  :P  It's called: What have I become?  *starts bursting into tears*  ;')  I'll be okay.  ;)
This was my 80th Post!!!!!  :D  Yay!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Hi! And.. Good luck with the critique~! Hmm.. The questionnaire you did seems like a lot of fun to do. Think I'll give it a try!!

    May the Force be with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun cleaning your room!! My room is quite messy at the moment as well.

    Good luck with your paper!

    That's a sad picture. :-(

    YAY!! Your 80th post!!

    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!