I missed days one and two so here goes.....
- What made you start blogging?
- Did/Do you like Miley Cyrus?
- Do you use a dictionary?
- What is your current obsession?
- Do you pray every night and meal?
- Do you have adopted siblings?
- Are there any people you miss so much it hurts?
- Are any of your loved ones enlisted in The Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard?
- Have you ever watched Avatar, the Last Airbender? If so, who's your favorite character? If not, who's your favorite character from any TV show or play?
- Who is your inspiration?
- If you had to change my your blog name, what would it be called?
- What is your favorite shape?
- Post an excerpt from something you've written. If you haven't written anything, post a picture of something your passionate about.
- Are you late all the time?
- What music do you usually listen to?
- What is your favorite shade of blue?
- Is there anything that makes your insides just feel strange? Kind of inspired, but...something else?
- What is your favorite quote(s)?
- Mac or PC?
- Do you like my writing? (Hey, now be honest here.)
- Have you ever gotten a package just for you in the mail? What was it?
- What is your favorite post of mine?
- What is your favorite post from anyone, anywhere?
- Did you know that sugar cures hiccups?
- Do you have a DS? If you do, what's your favorite game? If you don't, what is your favorite gaming system?
- Do you particularly like Crocs? Or do they give you blisters?
- Do you read this blog?
- Have you read '1001 Things Your Kids Should See & Do (Or Else They'll Never Leave Home)?
- Do you consider yourself a good blogger?
- Am I a good blogger?
Question #1: Well. I started Blogging because of Endor, Qui, Amaranthine and Leia. They had blogs, and I wanted one too! :) You guys were my inspiration. ;) Luv ya! :D
Question #2: Yes. Guilty. ;) I loved the TV show. I loved her music. I still do like some of it. ;)
Question #3: Yes. On my iTouch. ;) Dictionary App rocks! :P :D
Now. On to my post! :)
First of all......HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENDOR!!!!!!!! :D Endor is one of my absolute best internet friends!! Today is her Sweet 16!!! :D Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday!!! :D
Hehe. I'm sick. Blech. I have a flu/virus/cold thing, and I'm pretty miserable. I can't breathe, my nose is so stuffed up. I keep coughing and sneezing. AND I have a sore throat.
Only upside, I sleep on the couch, get to watch movies/TV, and I can read and write to pass the time. ;)
I'm going to watch Johnny Tremain for the fifth time tonight. Then I'm going to watch the first half of ROTS, because the second half makes me bawl my eyes out and will upset my sinuses even more. ;P
I'm nearly done with The Titan's Curse. AKA Percy Jackson #3. It's really good so far! I'll probably have it done by tomorrow. ;) Then I'm going to read some more. I've got to finish IronHeart, and The Crystal Star, and Dark Force Rising (I know, I know, It's STILL not done? ;P) AND I want to start the next Percy Jackson book AND Magyk the first in the Septimus Heap series. I enjoy re-reading books. ;)
I didn't go to dance. I was so sick that I didn't even want to move, but my mom made me come and sit in the car with her. The medicine I took is FINALLY kicking in, so now I'm feeling a lot better. Thus I was able to drag myself off my couch, and over to the computer. ;) I might tag along when my sister goes to dance again, depending on how I feel. I'm supposed to go to Tap, but I might just go and watch. ;) It all depends on how I feel.
I need to update my pages. Endor, more fanfics are coming your way! ;) LOL! I know you love 'em as much as me! ;)
I also have several posts written out, but not finished yet. When my laptop gets the wi-fi back tomorrow, I'm going to publish my Johnny Tremain post.
TeeHee, Johnny Tremain. ;) *giggles like crazy fangirl, then starts coughing because of cold* :D I LOOOOVE Johnny Tremain! Best. Movie. Ever. :) At least for me. I didn't like certain things that happened in the book, but the movie was like my book AU. ;) I've written two more Johnny Tremain fanfics...... ;)
My mom asked me if I wrote about the historical part, because Johnny Tremain takes place during the Revolutionary War time, and I was going to answer when she said, "Or was it more of a Johnny/Cilla story?" I blushed and mumbled something about Johnny/Cilla and then finished my soup. ;)
So ends my post for now. I've got an empty couch that is waiting for me. ;) I'm going to answer some comments first though! ;)
Love ya,
Jedi~Chick <3

No comments:
Post a Comment
Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!