Day 12: What is your favorite shape?
LOL, this question made me laugh for some reason. ;P Probably a heart. <3 Or a Triangle. ;P
I had my Viola lesson today!!! :D It was really good. I'm learning a lot from this new guy. ;) I'm also enjoying it, so I think it's worth the time (and money) we're putting into it. ;)
I'm still off of the Wi-Fi until my schoolwork is done, which will probably take me a LOOOONGish time. :P I'm instead occupying myself with writing. ;) I started a Luke/Mara fanfic last night that Endor will love. ;) LOL! I'll email it to her, or post it on Lakehouse. ;) I haven't decided yet.
Tomorrow my family is having a Dinner Party!!!!!!!! :D *squees* I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE having dinner parties!!!!!! Our family is so fun to have dinner parties with! Tomorrow night, Chibi*Chick, my great-grandpa and my grandma and grandpa are coming over for dinner. My dad's making Chili, and we're celebrating my grandma and grandpa's birthdays. My grandma's birthday is next weekend, and my grandpa's is this upcoming week. ;) We're going to have Red Velvet Cake. :) YUM!!!! :D
I can't wait for Chibi to come over. When at Dinner parties, we PARTY. Like, eating, playing, laughing, dancing, the whole nine yards. (except drinking. We're not old enough for that yet. :P)
My sister made me (keep my) promise to play American Girl dolls with her. Actually, I like playing with her, because Chibi and I come up with the STRANGEST things to have the dolls do. Someday, I'm going to write a book on all our crazy doll games. We've got Matt and Emma, Emily and Emma, The Bitty Baby Game, the Dr. Philkkkkkk Game (that's not a typo), The Magic Moxie Girlz game, and multiple Barbie games. We haven't had a good game in a few years I'd say. :P Y'all don't know how insane we get when in doll game mode. I'm seriously going to write a post on them all. (be prepared for an uber-long post) Chibi will probably co-write it. ;) Nutmeg too. :D
I went to a big garage sale today!!!!! Our town does one twice a year. March and October. Trash 2 Treasure. I LOVE it!!!!! :D I got a bunch of great treasures. :) I got a Qui-Gon and Nabooian fish-thing action figure set, and a Tattooine Micro Figures set, and a bunch of Star Wars happy meal toys. :) I got five for a dollar. ;) I also got a really cute bag, and I got an old fashioned/ish Kelly doll (from Barbie) The doll is really cute, and she's pretty big for a Kelly doll. ;) I also got an American Girl stuffed animal for 50 cents. SCORE! ;) We also got a TON of great books!!!! :D I'm excited! ;) I'll post pictures later! I've got to go finish cleaning/re-organizing my room!
So, I most likely won't be on again until tomorrow night, but I'm not dead (yet) Qui!!!!!! I hope I can make it through a few more days without Wi-Fi. I'll be fully back soon. :)
Lots of Love,
Jedi~Chick <3
aww american girls! I used to have one that looked like me and a Samantha doll. :) Since I lived in Chicago (well, in a suburb outside of it) I got them at the American Girl doll store. It was really cool! *sigh* I don't have them anymore though. I gave them to my cousin.
ReplyDeleteThis didn't seem like a post - more like a data dump, so much going on and so little time to post (poor baby). Glad to hear you are keeping positive and I'm here to tell you your hard work, dedication, persistence and preparation will all payoff. We are proud of you and appreciate the fact that you keep trying (not the fact that at times your moods are very trying for us). I love you like crazy cakes!
ReplyDeletep.s. not sure I like the new font you selected, kind of slanty - makes me turn my head side-ways ... keep on posting it's what keeps you sane (aka happy)