Wow....
I've been listening to The Adventures of Alice in Wonderland on audio book, and well......it's......really........really........strange. It's like, Alice is mental. She needs to go to an asylum or something. She's really scary. She wants to kill herself because she leaves the little golden key on the table in the beginning. Then she nearly drowns in her own tears. And then she goes and talks to random animals who come and swim in her tear ocean. THEN, she goes and talks on and on and on about a bunch really creepy/random things. She has like, suicidal thoughts the whole time. And I'm only on the first CD. I kept laughing about the weirdness of it all. :P
School is so much. I've got so much stuff to do. I'm still working on it, and I'm nearly done!!!!! I already took care of my math test, and my spelling words, and I finished my critique. ;) I've still got a few more things to do though. The number one thing is to practice my viola.
My Weekend is going to be pretty crazy. :) I'm pretty excited! LOL!
Saturday: I've got all morning to clean my room and finish my school. Then I have an orchestra concert. Yipee. Then, I have more time to practice my viola. It's going to be a pretty busy day.
Sunday will be even more busy.
Sunday: I've got to get up early to go to my sister's choir concert at our church. Then I have a viola lesson, and finally, we're going to go see Disney on Ice. I can't wait. :D One of the little kids in my dance class is going to see it too. She was like, "What if I see you?!?" I was smiled and replied, "Maybe you will!" and she said, "Then I'd run up and give you a BIIIIG hug!!!" I she then gave me a hug, and I was so touched. ;) She's so adorable!!!!! :D
So that's my weekend. ;)
I'm writing a review of How to Train Your Dragon *the movie, because apparently it's a book*, and that should be up soon(ish). ;) Thanks to all my followers and for all your comments!!!!!!!!!
Jedi~Chick <3333333
P.S. Read my Fanfic page!!! I updated it, and I added a thing all about tips for reading fanfics/navigating fanfic.net. ;) Enjoy!!!! Tell me what you think!
Love that picture. :D

I saw disney on Ice. It was more of a thing for younger kids. But who knows? It was kinda cool.
ReplyDeleteHeh... I smiled when I saw my picture :D
ReplyDeleteHey, you play viola? Cool!! I play violin-- how long have you played viola?? (OO)
LOL Amaranthine, I've seen Princesses on Ice and I thought it was good, even if the audience was mainly under the age of 8.... :P
ReplyDeleteAbby, thanks for following!! :D Trust me, I smiled too! ;) I've been playing Viola for about.....9 months. XD I've been playing Violin for 8 years though! ;) That's so cool that you play too!!!!! :D Even though I've been playing violin longer, viola is my primary instrument. ;) Thanks for following and commenting!!!! :DDD
wow sounds super fun and busy i wanted to see Disney on Ice sounds awsome Hope you had a great time. LOVE THE PICTURE by the way may the force be with you
ReplyDelete:) It was so awesome Jedigirl1990. I'm going to do a big post on it later. :) I had a ton of fun!!!! ;) Haha, that was Abby's picture. :D I love it!!! :D Thanks!
ReplyDelete