Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 15

Day 15: What music do you usually listen to?

Okay, there's a list.  Owl City, BarlowGirl, Taylor Swift, Country Music (mainly from the Radio Stations in our area), Star Wars Music, The Percy Jackson Soundtrack (I got it from the library!!!!  :D), Selena Gomez, Jimmy Buffet, Celtic Women, and Irish music.  :D

I'm SO excited for Saint Patricks Day!!!!!  :D  I'm going to change my blog design just for the occasion.  ;)  It'll go back to my normal one, or possibly a new one after maybe Friday.  ;)

Also, tonight I'm going to a concert at Chibi*Chick's school.  It'll be fun.  :D

I have issues with Math.  :(  Even easy lessons seem hard.  :P 

I'm watching Wild Kratts with my sister.  :)  I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!!  :D  It sorta reminds me of Kim Possible.  I'm watching the Platypus episode.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE Platypus's!!!!!  :D  (Platypi? Platypeople?  Oh, you know what I mean.)  LOL, Phineas and Ferb.  ;)

Okay, I'll be getting off now.  ;)  I'm going to play around with my backgrounds and designs.  ;)

Oh, and Welcome and thanks for following Nana!!!  :D  Enjoy my blog!!!  :D 

God Bless and Lots of Love,
Jedi~Chick <3

2 comments:

  1. I love Owl City too! And yes, I completely agree about math- even simple lessons are seeming much harder for me too! I think that it's a bad case of spring fever. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Taylor Swift too. Her music's really meaningful. Hope you enjoy your concert~!

    And I'm having problems with Chemistry. >.< Aah~ I hope Math gets easily for you..!

    :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!