Thursday, March 10, 2011

Days 9 and 10

Ugh, sorry I didn't post yesterday.....I ended up staying up too late writing and reading.  :P 

So, onto the challenge!!  :D

Day 9: Have you ever watched Avatar, the Last Airbender?
No.  I have not.

Day 10: Who is your inspiration?
Ooh, that one's hard.  Ummm.....my mom and dad.  My grandparents (and great grandparent), my cousin/sorta-twin/best-friend, my sister, Ashley Eckstien, George Lucas, Dave Filoni, Padme Amidala, my friends, Mary Jane Butters, Angie Sage, Rick Riordan, Walt Disney, Victoria Kasten, and SO many more!!!!  ;)

Alright, now that that's finished, on to other things!!!  ;)

I had dance today!!!!!  I also had P.E. 
P.E. was really fun because my friend who doesn't usually come to P.E. came today.  We talked about Percy Jackson like, the WHOLE time.  It was really funny.  Apparently I'm a daughter of Zeus.  ;P  :D
Dance was also really fun.  One of the little girls got upset and ran to me for comfort.  She kept hugging me and wouldn't let go, so I ended up carrying her for like, twenty minutes.   Finally, I convinced her that she had nothing to be sad about anymore and she was ready to dance.  She actually listened. 
Later, I had my class.  I LOVE Tap!!!!  :D  It's so fun.  We have five bigger girls in the class, and four littler ones.  The bigger girls did a 'trick' thing in the middle with the littler girls, and I have to flip a girl who is nearly as tall as I am.  My one friend gets to do a solo flip by herself, because we only have enough girls for four sets of partners.  ;P  :D  We did a good job though, and everyone was there, so we got cookies at the end of class.  :)

*sigh*  That was fun.  ;)
Now, Nutmeg and I are going to do some fangirl bonding, and I'm going to put in Star Wars while we write up our Ahsoka story, and we're going to write up some of the crazy 'funnies' we come up with when we're bored.  She's officially "in" to Star Wars again.  *yays*  This is going to be fun.  ;)

I have sleeping issues.  Seriously.  Last night, I didn't go to sleep until 2:30 am.  I was writing until one, then reading until two, and then I tried to sleep but failed, so I was playing on my iPod for a while.  I found this app that Chibi*Chick installed, and it has all these ultra-calming sound things that are supposed to make you're brain sleep.  I put in the "seductive sleep method 1" and within 30 minutes, I was asleep.  It was really cool actually.  I put it on a timer to play for an hour, and it played soothing ocean sounds, with occasional seagulls calling in the background.  It reminded me of the Keys, so I was in my happy place.  :)  I'm going to use that thing again tonight!  :D

I've read a few GREAT fanfics, so I'm going to update my page.  ;)  For Endor.  :)

Alright, that's all I've got for now, my sister is playing with my lightsaber *I've got to go yell at her for that* and I'm supposed to go help with the dishes.  :P  Talk to y'all later!!!!!!!  :D 

Love,
Jedi~Chick <3

Jenna Heap from the Septimus Heap series.  Amaranthine will know.  ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hmm....maybe I should try that noise thingy. Except I don't htink i can download any apps...D;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna looks green :') So cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jedi~Chick loves me!!!!!!!! :D

    ~Lazy Endor

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!