Monday, March 14, 2011

Days 13 and 14

I'm baaaaacccckkkkk!!!!!!  *cue creepy music*  LOL, Just kidding.  ;)  But seriously, the Wi-Fi is back and so am I!!!  :D  Yay!!  :D  I promise to work really hard and not lose it again.  ;)

So.  Days 13 and 14.  ;)

Day 13: Post an excerpt of something you've written.  If you haven't written anything, post a picture of something you are passionate about. 

Okay, I'll do both.  :)  Picture first. 

Percy Jackson and Star Wars.......that sums up the I'm-Obsessed-With-This-Week thing.  ;)  So yeah, I'm passionate about it.  :D  Also,


No, that is not a Violin, it is a Viola.  Viola is the best instrument in the world.  ;)  :D  I'm also passionate about that.  :)  (so ha, mom!!)

An Excerpt of something I've written......Well, okay!  ;) 

This is the Luke/Mara story I mentioned in the last post.  :)  I LOVE writing it!  It's really fun.  Totally AU, half because I don't know everything that goes on in the EU and half because I don't like what goes on in the EU.  ;)  Enjoy!!!  :D 

Luke walked into his apartment on Yavin 4, smiling about the progress of his day, but sighing in exhaustion.  He smiled brighter as he stood in the doorway of his kitchen, watching his beautiful wife Mara playing with the baby in the Family room while Ben was playing with his toys on the couch.  Luke stepped into the room and winked at Ben, who immediately wanted to get up and give his dad a hug.  Luke silently walked up to Mara and put his hands over her eyes.  “Guess who?” he said playfully, and Mara grabbed his wrists, and twisted them not-so-gently. “I knew you were there Farmboy, I felt you when you were leaving work.” She said laughing.  Luke grinned and rubbed his wrists.  He kissed Mara’s cheek and helped her up from the floor.  She picked up baby Padmè, and handed her to Luke, who kissed the baby’s soft head.  “Hello Padmè!” he said grinning at the baby girl.  Ben popped up from the couch and latched himself onto Luke’s leg, begging for attention.  “Hello there Ben, I didn’t forget about you!” he said and hugged his son.  Ben smiled and ran into the kitchen.  “Dad, Dad!!” he yelled, “Come here!!  Mom let me keep Jumpy in this bucket!” he cried, dragging his dad into the kitchen.  Luke laughed as Mara frowned at the bucket near the back door.  “Ben, you promised it would go back outside before bed.” She said, and Luke laughed again.  “Don’t worry Mara, he knows that Jumpy has a home outside, not in the apartment.  Right Ben?” Luke said lifting an eyebrow at his son.  Little 5 year old Ben nodded.  “Yup Daddy!  I’ll put Jumpy back now.  I promise.” He said crossing his heart and running with the bucket outside.  Luke smiled and looked down at the baby girl in his arms.  Padmè was named after Luke’s mother, just as Han and Leia’s son Anakin was named after his and Leia’s father.  Luke smiled down at the baby….she had little golden fuzz on her head, and bright green eyes just like Mara’s.  Ben shared his dad’s blue eyes, but had Mara’s hair.  Padmè was the other way around.  He rocked the baby in his arms, lulling her to sleep.  Padmè was only a year old, and she was pretty tiny.  Mara leaned against the kitchen counter, smiling warmly at Luke.  Luke, Grand Jedi Master, Founder of the New Jedi Order, was standing at home, rocking a baby.  Mara giggled.  She picked up Ben, and carried him upstairs to his bedroom.  Luke heard Ben ask Mara about their upcoming trip to Coruscant.  “Mama, when will we get to see Aunt Leia and Uncle Han again?” he asked.  “Soon honey, we leave in two days if you’re daddy’s ready by then….”  Luke smiled again.  He shifted the sleeping baby onto his shoulder and walked upstairs to put the baby to bed.

That was only chapter one.  I have five chapters now.  :)  Someday if I ever get a Fanfic account, I'll post it there.  ;)  I'm going to put it on Lakehouse.  :)

Okay, Day 14!

Day 14: Are you late all the time?

Yes, but I really shouldn't be.  Well, I should say not ALL the time, because I make it to classes and lessons on time and sometimes early, but never late.  Schoolwork, getting up in the morning, those are late.  :)

Today is my Grandpa's Birthday!!!!!!  :D  Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!!!!!!!  :D 

Oh yeah, last night was our family dinner party, and it was SO fun!!  :D  Chibi*Chick and Nutmeg and I were CRAZY.  Chibi must have put extra sugar in the cake, because we were sent outside to get our energy out.  It was really fun.  Then Chibi jumped out in the dark at me and scared the living daylights out of me.  I was so mad at her.  :P  Chibi*Chick and I are planning a one day summer camp, *Amaranthine will like:*  Camp Half-Blood.  :)  We're going to have all kinds of events and games that happen in Percy Jackson.  ;)  I'm inviting my few friends who like it, and we'll spend the day playing and hanging out PJatO style.  ;)  SO FUN!  We're already coming up with great ideas. 

I watched Johnny Tremain for the 8th time last night, and I still LOVE that movie!!!!  :D  I fell half asleep during the battle scenes, which I'm still not sure how I did.  *rolls eyes*  Then I couldn't get BACK to sleep, so I wrote for an hour instead.  :P

Okay, sorry for being gone for a while, I'm going to check Lakehouse now. :)

Love,
Jedi~Chick <3

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back! xD
    And that was cute. heehee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D

    Amaranthine: Of Course!! :) If you want to fly across the contintent to come to my Camp Half-Blood, I'd LOVE to have you!! XD

    Qui: Thank you! And :) Thanks, I have more. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about a MEGA post - you certainly know how to SAY IT - but I'm growing concerned your fingers are going to shrivel up or something worse - maybe carpel tunnel syndrome is in your future (let's hope not - you won't like the surgery). Keep writing & work on some suspenseful adventure posts - you know the ones where the JEDIs once again save the day and all is right in the galaxy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I like your fanfic!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDD

    Glad to see you back; I'm finally backish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fanfic was cute. I can't wait to read more. It's like the gentle side of Star Wars~! :D
    Happy Belated Birthday to your grandpa too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! You're back!! Great fanfic. I wish Mara didn't die..... She's such an awesome character.

    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!