Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Anakin on Vacation

Here we go!  Day one of my trip.  :)  In pictures of Anakin Skywalker.  Ready?  Set.....
......
GOO!!!!!!
There's Anakin in our hotel room.  My sister was unpacking.....hence all the garbage and stuff behind him.  XDD

That's a better one....see the lovely pull out couch?  My sister's sleeping on that now actually.....
                           
Anakin standing in the window......

Anakin outside in the LOBBY.  That's right, the lobby of my hotel has a lake.  And it's very awesome.  Feels like I'm really in Key West!!!  :D  LOL!


Anakin in front of the pool for our area.  IT LOOKS SO FUN!!!!  :D  The tentacles that look like they're coming out of Anakin's head are part of the octopus slide! 

Ani in front of the FPEA (Florida parents education association) sign for the convention!!!!  :D

Poor Ani......Poor squished Ani.....


Anakin in front of the brochure for SWW!!!!  :D

Funny sign.....and Anakin's breaking the rules in the Everglade's area.  :P

Another funny sign.....

That was so much fun!  We had dinner at Macaroni Grill and they have paper table cloths.  So I drew a few lightsabers for Anakin, and advertised my blog too.  :P  And the reason his lightsabers aren't blue is because there was only a red and orange crayon.  XD


Anakin with his evil twin, Darth Vader!!!!  It's a good thing Darth Vader is still encased in plastic.  :P


Anakin's following the Jedi Path.  :)

And that's my day.  The last two pics were from when we went to Books A Million after dinner.  Tomorrow we're going to Downtown Disney and I'll have TONS of more pics!!!!!!  :D  Yay!!!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Love,
Jedi~Chick (who lost her siggy)

7 comments:

  1. Downtown Disney....................

    Looks like you're having a ton of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I should do that on my next trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hotel looks awesome!! Great pics, and good idea using Anakin in them. I might have to borrow your idea when I go on vacation this year. =)

    Have fun!!

    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! It's so cute (I love the action figure, too!). :)

    ~Jamie Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Love it! I bought a stuffed animal as my blog mascot, and I'm looking forward to being able to take some photos of her like that to illustrate my life. LOL

    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound like you are having a lot of fun, according to Anakin's facial expressions!! XDD
    I was in Orlando yesterday at Magic Kingdom!! :D
    -Rachel (Queen Karina)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! XD I love it, Fallon!!!!!!!!!!! I have that figure. Isn't he great! ;P

    -Ley <3

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!