Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Convention Day 1

Technically this is not a convention day.  XD 

SO, here I am, now in my hotel room, which is HUGE, and AMAZING, typing away at the lovely free wifi!!!!!

Here is where I'm staying:
http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylord-palms/

We're staying in a suite in the Key West section.  ;)  I LOVE it!!!!!  My sister and I get our own room, while my parents get their own room.  :D  And we have a huge bathroom with hallway. :)  It's SO great!!!!  Plus, we've got a flatscreen TV!!!!!!!!!

And the pool is awesome.  We're gonna go swimming tonight!  And have dinner on this boat place.  We're gonna have dinner next.  ;)

I love you guys!!!!  Ooh!  And I'm going to do a picture documentary of this trip.  I brought my new Anakin action figure and I'm going to take a picture of him each place I go.  :)  Yay!!!!  I already took pictures of him in the hotel room.  ;)

So, until later,

God Bless and May the Force be with You,

4 comments:

  1. I feel so incredibly jealous! LOL!

    Have fun doing everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, sounds fun... have an AWESOME time! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kinda jealous! :p Have fun girl! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!