Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 4!!!!

Sorry y'all, no pictures today.  :P  All I did was go to speakers and walk the vendor hall.

Today was still great though!!!!!  My parents and I went to a bunch of speakers while my sissy was at the kids program.  We had fun!!!  And after a bunch of speakers, my mom and dad and I all cried quite a bit.  We've had a breakthrough after going to the last speaker of our trip.  He talked about raising teenagers with the wisdom of Solomon (Bible Solomon) and OH MY LORD WE NEEDED THIS TALK!!!!!!  I felt like crying one minute, and running up and hugging the guy the next.  He said everything I was feeling and wanting to tell my parents without me saying a word.  I feel.....(as stupid as this sounds) free.  I feel light and happy.  My mom and dad said they are going to start treating me with the same respect they want to receive, and treat me not as an equal exactly, but more like an adult.  I'm so happy.  About two minutes ago, my sister said something and I told her to 'shut up' and my mom was about to correct/yell at me to be nice but instead she calmly said, "Can't you say that nicer?  She didn't mean it that way."  I was so excited.  :) 

Anyway, enough ranting about me.

How are you all doing?  Is everyone out of school/almost out of school?  I feel awful for not being involved in the blogosphere lately.  I've been pretty busy though.  ;)

So right now I'm watching the end of National Treasure again until Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark comes on.  ;)  I <3 Indy!!!!  I'm going to go on the Indiana Jones attraction in Disney tomorrow.  I might even cave and buy a hat.  XD

Tomorrow is STAR WARS WEEKENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cannot wait!!!!!  We're leaving early, and I'll come back to blog and talk to my friends about it.  I am SO psyched.  We'll meet Ashely Eckstien, and I might even get to meet JediGirl1990 from Lakehouse and Her Universe.  JediGirl1990 is one of the only 'older girls' from HU who was nice to us 'younger girls' and joined us on Lakehouse.  Along with Sarahthegeek.  :)

Also, I'm quite excited because I have a new friend on TLF!!!  Cad Bane's Chick lives near me, homeschools and loves Star Wars just like I do!!!!!  :D  In fact, I met her mom at the homeschool convention the other day when she liked my Star Wars bag.  We talked for a while and then I mentioned The Lakehouse and gave her mom the web address.  The next night, Cad Bane's Chick joined and sent me a PM telling me that her mother met me at the homeschool convention and how excited she was to join our forum!  :D  I'm so happy!!!  I love PMing with her!  :)

Okay, I'll stop now.  Indiana Jones is almost on.  XD  I plan on writing, reading fanfics and making signature banners for my Lakehouse sisters before I eventually fall asleep and get ready for SWW in the morning!!!!!  Sorry for the 'brief' (haha, I don't think 'brief' or 'short' is in my vocabulary) and I'll be doing a MEGA post tomorrow with tons of pictures and Star Wars fandomness!!!!!!!!  :D

Love y'all!

Jedi~Chick <333

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great day! I loved your pictures from yesterday too. Have an awesome time at SWW tomorrow!!!

    ~ Arda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Glad you're having fun! I wish my parents would treat me better, haha. I'm not out of school yet :( I don't get out until June 8th.

    Whenever you get a chance, would you check out my post called "Pass it on" ? I'm trying to start a blog game/ activity for a bunch of us to do and I was hoping you'd like to participate..? Please read the post and let me know in the comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had fun today!! :D

    You'll have SOOO much fun at SWW!! It's SOOO nice!! It topped last years SWW!!! I bet you're in the park right now and already have your autograph fastpasses for Ashley!! :DD

    Can't wait to read your post on SWW!!
    Have fun!!! <333
    -Rachel (Queen Karina)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy SWW!! And your Anakin pictures are awesome! Have a great time~! :D

    Andriee Jaina Solo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, it sounds like you've been having an awesome time! I know what you mean about that "free" feeling... I've felt it before for different things. Once something that's been bugging me gets out in the open, it always gives me a sense of "Ahhh... finally!"

    Have a ton of fun for the rest of your trip, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a fun day!! Have fun at SWW!! Can't wait to see pics!!

    -Barriss =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jedi Chick! I got your comment and I added you to the list! You're number 13, right after Converse & Munch who are 12, and I'm number 14!

    Just thought I'd let you know :) Try downloading google chrome, that might fix the commenting problem

    ReplyDelete
  8. Er, hello - random person who came over from the Fangirl Blog (I was commenting as Star Wars Fan). I saw that you were a major fan of Star Wars fanfiction, so I decided to recommend some fics that I thought you might like. (I know that you like Luke/Mara a lot more than Anakin/Padme, but you posted that you liked at least one Anakin/Padme fic, and I don't really read many Luke/Mara stories, sorry.)

    Why Do I Love You? by Anakin_Heartbreaker:
    http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/20201446/p1
    Basically, Anakin became Darth Vader but didn't sustain the injuries that made him have to be put into a suit, and Padme survived being Force-choked, but lost her memory. Due to events occurring in the first few chapters of the story, he finds out and goes to find her. Has a happy ending.

    The Path of Dreams by Corellian Lilies:
    http://fanfictionbyflowerlady.webs.com/thepathofdreams.htm
    A (long) AU of Legacy of the Force from Bloodlines on - MUCH, MUCH better done than the canon version.
    Warning: Much like ROTS, does not have a very happy ending, though hope remains. Given your love for Luke and Mara, you might want to stop reading before Chapter 45 and just pretend that somehow, all was resolved with minimal bloodshed. :(
    Pairings: Ben Skywalker/Jysella Horn, Jaina/Zekk (later Jaina/Jagged Fel), Valin Horn/Syal Antilles, and a few others I can't quite recall.

    These two stories are both based directly off of Matthew Stover's (astoundingly good, if you haven't read it) official novelization of ROTS:
    The Chosen One Rises by Skywalker3248
    http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/20138570/
    Fall of the Sith by Souderwan
    http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/20073250/p1
    Myself, I prefer Fall of the Sith (The Chosen One Rises is good, but FotS is just AMAZING). They both have happy endings.

    Drive You Mild by Obaona
    http://www.obaona.com/fanfiction/driveyoumild.htm
    Luke Skywalker, current Emperor, meets Jedi Knight Mara Jade. I know that sounds crazy, but actually it's a brilliant AU. I think you can guess the pairing. (And Luke isn't evil, though he's been messed up by everything that's happened to him in the AU.)

    The Shadow of Vader by Darth Vastor
    http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/20537595/p1
    ROTS AU -Because Anakin refused to turn, Palpatine instead focuses on Obi-Wan. Happy ending in the end, but goes through some unhappy times in the middle. (For one, Obi-Wan would never turn if he was of sound mind... So Palpatine ensures he... isn't.)
    Pairings are Anakin/Padme and Obi-Wan/Sabe.


    Those are all the ones I can remember that I think you'd like. They should be enough for a while, though. :P (It took me three whole days to read The Path of Dreams alone... I was doing homework, too, but still.)

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh, fanfiction!!!! :D

    Oh, and I can comment using Internet Explorer, now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yall are awesome! Thansk for commenting! :D

    For everyone who told me to have a good time, I assure you that I did!!!! I'm STILL working on the post. XD

    And for Anonymous at the end, thank you a billion times. :) You made my day. xD

    Love you all!
    Jedi~Chick <33

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!