Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fangirl WAH and Meme: FANFICTION!!!!!!!

I have a feeling I will ENJOY this post.  XD  Hence the caps locked FANFICTION.  :)

Meme:  Favorite Pirate.
Easy!!!  Han Solo is my favorite pirate!!!!!  :D  Yes he counts!!!!!

Now for the Fangirl WAH.......FANFICTION DAY!!!!!!!!!  :D  Yay!!!!!!  I'll update my fanfic page asap too!!!!!

Now y'all know that I have an obsession with fanficiton.  I do.  I read it, I write it, I edit it, I LOVE IT!!!!!  Here's a story I wrote a few days ago.  ;)

*THE CLONE WARS Time Period*
“Master, would you look at this?!?” Anakin Skywalker said, laughing hysterically while looking at a website on his holo-computer.  “What is it Anakin?” Obi-Wan sighed, tired of his old Padawan’s antics.  “This whole site is for you.” He said simply, moving from the desk chair to let Obi-Wan sit down.  Anakin read over Obi-Wan’s shoulder as he scrolled, bursting out in laughter and doubling over holding his stomach, which hurt from laughing so hard.  Obi-Wan raised his eyebrows at the different posts on this website.  “Obi-Wan is the Hottest Jedi EVER!!!!!!!!!” read one.  “He’s MINE!” said another.  “Sorry ladies, Kenobi’s taken!” said yet another.  The entire SITE was filled with similar posts, plus pictures, stories, and much MORE about Obi-Wan Kenobi.  Obi-Wan looked and scrolled, horrified and amused that so many women and girls found him appealing.  Anakin however was still laughing his head off.  “Obi-Wan…hot…..GAH!!!!!” he fell onto the couch in another fit of laughter.  Finally, Anakin went back to the desk and clicked a new window.  “My page has more hits!!” he said, showing Obi-Wan the Anakin Skywalker Fansite.  Obi-Wan was the one laughing now, looking at all the nonsense and crazed/obsessed fangirl postings on the page.  “You’ve GOT to be kidding me!” Obi-Wan said, laughing very hard.  “What?  I’m hot!  I’m great with the ladies!  See, Padme thinks I’m hot!  And JediChick thinks I’m amazing!  RachelisaJedi thinks I’m the perfect Jedi!  DancingWithAnakin wants to DANCE WITH ME!  And…” Obi-Wan cut him off, “Did you say PADME?!?”  Anakin’s eyes widened as he realized his blunder.  “I…..uh……” Obi-Wan stared at Anakin for a moment, and then Anakin amended, “USERNAME!!!!!  That was this girl’s USERNAME!!!!!!!!  Not my wife or anything!!!!  Pfshh, no!”  Obi-Wan raised one eyebrow and then doubled over in laughter.  “You are hilarious Anakin!!  All these girls, thinking YOU are a perfect Jedi, and so hot and wonderful!!!!”  Anakin pouted, “HEY!  I’m a GREAT catch!!  They’d be LUCKY to have me!  If I wasn’t already taken that is!” Anakin stopped short, once again realizing that he’s blowing his cover.  Obi-Wan stopped laughing and looked at Anakin with a strange look again.  “What?  Taken?”  Anakin fumbled for the right words, “Master….I…..Don’t…..and….JEDI!  I’m taken!!!  By the ORDER!!!!!  It controls my love life!!!  WHICH DOESN’T EXIST!!!!!!  Yeah!!!”  Obi-Wan laughed again, and patted Anakin’s back.  “I think that’s enough fangirls for one day my friend.”  Anakin laughed nervously.  “Hehe, yeah….lets go get lunch.”  Obi-Wan flipped off the holo-computer and followed Anakin out the door.
That is entitled "Fangirls".  The next chapter's going to be Han and Luke after ROTJ.  XDD

Want another?  Okay.....XDD  Y'all are probably going to be tired of reading all this.  :P
This one is a short story that I came up with a LOONG time ago.  Short after I started liking Star Wars actually.  :P

Leia sunk down to the ground, defeated.  She had such mixed feelings.  She had released her beloved Han from his carbon frozen prison but they had been discovered by Jabba the Hutt and his thugs.  Now she lay in front of the slimy, horrid, sickening gangster.  His reeking body slime was just revolting.  Leia was forced to become Jabba’s slave, wearing an extremely revealing metal bikini.  She was uncomfortable, disgusted and worried.  Luke was supposed to come and rescue them but when would he get there?!?  How long did it take for a Jedi Knight to come and save the day?  What was Luke’s plan?  They were supposed to get out of the dank and wretched Jabba’s Palace.  He did not know that Leia and Han were taken prisoner along with Chewbacca.  There was going to be some serious improvisation going on….
That was months ago.  It felt like a lifetime ago though.  Leia stood staring out the window of her apartment thinking.  Han and she had come a long way, since that day at Jabba’s Palace.  Now she was on Coruscant working to piece together the infant New Republic, and she was so busy she had little time for love, or for her friends.  It made her sad; she loved to spend time with Han, and her brother Luke.  Suddenly there was a knock on her cabin door.  “Your Worshipfulness,” Han’s cool and collected voice called from the doorway, “May I come in?”  Leia looked at Han lovingly and nodded, “Sure Han Come in” Leia answered him.  Han walked in and took a seat on the settee in the foyer area of Leia’s grand apartment.  “Where’ve ‘ya been lately?” Han asked her.  “I feel like I’ve hardly seen you.”  Leia looked somewhat embarrassed as Han lifted one eyebrow waiting for her to answer.  She sighed and said, “Yes, well, with the New Republic getting together, I need to work extra hard to gather more followers and….” “And you don’t have time for anything else.”  Leia looked at the ground again.  Han got up.  He put his arm around Leia’s shoulder and said, “Come on Leia, just take one day off, and let’s go on a date.”  Leia smiled at him and said, “Ok, just this once.”  Han nodded and said, “Of course Princess.”  He bowed and she took his arm and off they went, on a date.
Ehh.....I've written better.  :P  This next one is one of my best works.  :P  It's the last one, you Fanfic haters.....XDD  Warning:  Bring Tissues.  I cried WRITING this! 

*Han’s POV*
Why do battles have to be so hard?  Why do they make you fight so much?  Why is it near impossible to win them?  Why is the hardest battle the fight for your life?  I still can’t believe that Leia lost that battle.  We were together forever.  We were in love, even after over 30 years of marriage.  We had three children.  One living.  We had grandchildren.  We had a nephew.  Her brother, my brother.  Now…..now I’m alone.  She’s gone.  It all happened too fast.  It seems like a blur. 
Leia, Luke and I were in a battle.  We were fighting together against the Yuzzong Vong, but Leia was struck down.  Luke and I rushed to her aid, but her health was failing fast.  The battle was won, but Leia sacrificed herself.  We took her back to a ship.  To my Falcon.  So many memories in this Med Bay.  We gently laid her on a bed, Luke and I already applying bacta treatments.  Leia’s breathing slowed, and she weakly grabbed my hand.  The look in her eyes told all.  She was dying. 
Luke was in denial.  He couldn’t lose his sister.  He already lost his wife.  Losing the only other woman in his life would utterly destroy him.  Leia was not just his sister.  Leia was his twin.  Leia and Luke, they were Skywalkers.  They were the new hope for the galaxy.  Leia’s now dead.  Poor Luke is alone.  So am I.
Luke was still trying to save Leia when she gave me that look.  Luke immediately understood that any more trying was pointless.  He knelt with me next to her bed.  He grabbed her other hand.  Gently, Luke kissed Leia’s forehead, and whispered “I love you my dear sister,” quietly in her ear.  He looked to me, his eyes filled with tears that were now escaping and falling down his cheeks.  He gripped Leia’s hand tighter and laid his head on her forearm.  “Don’t leave us Ley….” He whispered, causing my own tears to escape my eyes. 
Leia’s eyes met mine again.  I held her gaze for a good minute before my vision clouded with tears.  I felt them dripping down my cheeks, but I didn’t care.  “Don’t go Leia,” I pleaded.  “I need you!  I love you!!  I love you so much!!  Don’t leave!” I begged.  Leia’s eyes filled with tears as she whispered her last words.  “I know.”  Leia’s last words were Our Words.  The words that we’d used for so long to recognize and verbalize our love for each other.  I don’t think I’ll ever be able to speak them again.  As Leia’s final breath left her lungs, even I could feel her Life Force evaporate.  Our bond was so strong that even with no Force sensitivity I could feel it.  And it broke me.  I don’t think I’d cried that much in my life.  Not when Chewbacca died.  Not when Anakin died.  Not when Jacen died.  Now, with my other and better half gone, my tears fall like a water fall.  I can’t contain my sadness.  I don’t care that Luke is there, or that he’s seeing me cry.  In fact, he’s crying too.  We’re both sobbing.  Luke’s Force sensitivity had been through an earthquake with his sister’s death.  Everything was destroyed now.  For the both of us.  The next thought that entered my mind was how in the galaxy I was going to explain to Jaina that her mother had died.  That only made my heart break all the more.  I don’t know how long my heart will hurt.  I don’t think it will ever stop.  When there is a bond as deep as Leia’s and mine, the feelings will never go away.  And now, here, in the med bay of the Falcon, knee deep in memories and over my head in grief, I feel like part of me died with Leia.  Her words will forever echo in my head, “I know.” 
*Starts sobbing uncontrollably*  AHHH!!!!!!  SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!  DD:  :'(  *faints*  *wakes up*  SO SAD!!!!!!!!  *sniff* 

*sniffs*  Okay, I'm done now.  Enjoy my fanfiction.  COMMENT!  Tell me what you think.  :P  I love these things.  :)  I'll post more later maybe......if y'all want.  xD

Love,

3 comments:

  1. I know I've said this before, but I'm going to say it again, you are a REALLY talented writer!!!

    The first story made me laugh :D

    The second one made me cry though. *sniffs*

    Keep writing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are rumors again that there is going to a live action Star Wars staring characters like Mara Jade and young Boba Fett but there are no details yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are rumors again that there is going to a live action Star Wars TV show staring characters like Mara Jade and young Boba Fett but there are no details yet. I forgot to say it is a TV show in my last comment.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!