I've gotten behind again.....but this time it's not my fault. Blogger was down for a while, and I couldn't get on. XD
SOOOO!!!!!! I'll work on it. :P
Day 11: Favorite Weapon
A lightsaber. Duh! XD I love lightsabers. My favorite color lightsaber is blue. Though if I had one, I'd want either a pink one like Pink Five or a teal colored one. ;) Cool huh?
Day 12: Favortie Non-Human Species or Race
I dunno. I like Togrutas, like Ahsoka or Shaak Ti. I also like the Wookiees and Twi-Leks. ;)
Day 13: Most Memorable Death
*SOB* Padme. Or Anakin/Darth Vader. MARA JADE!!!!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe she's dead. In fact, I refuse to believe it. Instead I'm going to deny it forever and ever and pretend she lives on in my little EU world. :P
I'll go ahead and do days 14 and 15 too, because most likely I won't get around to it tomorrow or the next day. XD
Day 14: Favorite EU Novel
Ooh. I like a lot of them. I like the Thrawn Trilogy, and I LOVED the Jedi Academy Series. That was my first official book series of the EU. The Jedi Academy Series. :) It was great! My other favorites include The Courtship of Princess Leia, Truce at Bakura, and The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader (I consider it EU).
Day 15: Favorite Vehicle
X-WING!!!!!! Or the Millennium Falcon!!!! :D I love that bucket of bolts. ;) I also very much like the Snow Speeders from ESB. ;)
Now that that's done, enjoy this song that I'm currently obsessed with. I taught myself to play it on the violin. ;) It's called the Ashokan Farwell. No, not AHSOKAN, ASHOKAN. XDD I did the same thing when I first saw the song. :P LOL! Ugh. The little video thing isn't working, so here's a link. :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGqBggXvtDE
News for KOTF (Kindling of the Flame for those of you who don't know.....) I WILL be posting again. :P Sorry it took so long....I had to actually finish the report, and then Blogger died, and then the wi-fi was off before I could even do it! XD I have two posts written up now, and Jedi~Chick may hack into Abigail's blog a little bit.....LOL! I'll see how it goes. ;) Thanks everyone for your support and follower-ness of my new blog!!!! :)
Now I'll be off to a viola lesson soon, so talk to y'all later!!!! :D
Love,

I'm really behind on meme-ing too XD
ReplyDeleteGlad Blogger's back up!
Ohhh, I love that song! My friends played it at her graduation last year. I thought the same thing! :) Can't wait to see Abigail's next blog post!
ReplyDelete<333
Rachel
Glad that you got caught up with the SW meme cos I just did too. Blogger picks the strangest time to go haywire. LOL
ReplyDeleteIt's my first time hearing someone like the Jedi Academy series. Most of my other Star Wars friends don't really like it. I thought it was okay. :D
May the Force be with you!
Congrats on teaching yourself to play that song! I've always thought the violin was a neat instrument... I think it'd be kind of cool to learn to play it, just like I think it'd be cool to learn to play the guitar. Only problem is, first I'd have to buy a guitar or a violin. And then what happens if I don't like it?! LOL! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove that song teaching myself on fiddle and penny whitsle now I love waltzs!!!!
ReplyDelete