So many amazing things happened this year! It's been amazing!!!! My year in pictures, and then my New Year's Resolutions will follow. ;)
In the very beginning of this year....The Lakehouse Forum was just getting off the ground! :D Now we're 92 members strong, and growing! :)
I opened my blog in Mid-Late January of last year. Only 20 days until my Blogoversary!!! :)
I've read countless books, gotten more into the Star Wars Expanded Universe, read and published my own Fanfiction, and written a novel. All this year. 0.0
My Love for Star Wars has grown by leaps and bounds, and has been joined by other fandoms such as:
![]() |
| Indiana Jones |
![]() |
| How To Train Your Dragon |
![]() |
| Johnny Tremain <3 |
![]() |
| The Muppets...technically I was already a huge fan, but it's a new phenomenon now! |
![]() |
| Pride and Prejudice...thank you Ley. |
![]() |
| TRON: Legacy |
![]() |
| MICHAEL BUBLE <333333 |
![]() |
| Lord of the Rings! |
![]() |
| A Very Potter Musical |
![]() |
| Wicked! |
![]() |
| Captain America |
I have gone on many fabulous vacations.......and had many fun events............
And so many wonderful blessings. <3
Dear friends, both from the internet realm and 'in real life'...
I love you all so much. This has been an amazing year!! You all inspire me and encourage me so much!!! THANK YOU!!! <33 Here's to another year of rad, epic, fun and fangirl awesomeness!!!!!
Dear family....
I love you all more than I can say. I hope you all have a wonderful new year, and that we can start anew, learning from our mistakes and spending mroe time together and have even more fun!
Dear baby sister....
YOU ARE NO LONGER A BABY!!! *sobs* Happy birthday Nutmeg, I love you so much! Even when you drive me insane, I still love you!!!!! Have the best Lalaloopsy, American Girl, Button-Tail birthday that ever existed!!! You are the coolest kid ever! <3
Dear Ember....
Just remember.... owt rof aet dna aet rof owt. Uoy rof em dna em rof uoy. Ees you t'nac, yppah woh eb dlouw ew!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Dear TLF Sisters....I love you all so much! You're amazing! And I don't know what I'd do without you. You all keep me excited and happy. XD Keep being your super awesome selves! ;) To the mod squad (and our newest additions to the mod squad) YAY FOR US!!!!!! Love you all!!!!!
Dear Blogger Friends, I love you all!!!!!!!!! Keep reading, writing and posting! ;)
Now, my new year's resolutions! :D
This year, I plan to:
Lose weight. (cliche huh? But seriously, I want to lose like 30 lbs before Celebration VI.)
Work really hard in school. Finish everything on time.
Practice my Viola daily. Get REALLY GOOD at it. ;)
Read my Bible daily.
Go FFA! (Future Farmers of America) ;)
Meet up with an internet friend (or many internet friends!!!!!)
Write more blog posts.
Succeed at Project 365!
Stop procrastinating.
Finish my NaNo novel from 2011.
Finish Celestial Eclipse (fanfic)
Finish all my other fanfics.
Watch all the Avengers films before The Avengers is released. (watch them all with Ember/Chibi)
Write another novel.
Good goals?
What are YOUR New Years Resolutions?!?
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM FROM THE FUTURE NOW......it's officially 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Check out my Photography blog!!!!! :) http://fallon365pictures.blogspot.com/ I'll be using it for this AMAZING photography project that will take ALLLLL YEAR! It's called: "Project 365!" ;)
Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333

















HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 2011 was beyond epic and 2012 will be even better!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! :D Your X-Wing mouse cursor is awesome!
ReplyDeleteHappy New year!
ReplyDeleteOMG! Nutmeg has my SW hat :DDDD
ReplyDeleteWell, Fal, this has been a great year for me too! I hope we have many more! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Happy New Year! Very cool post. :D
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!!!! You did a lot this year!
ReplyDeleteYay for Star Wars and Captain America!
~Jamie
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I am very blessed to having to got to know you!!! :) LOVE YOU TOO!!! Great goals!!
ReplyDeleteLOTR and Star Wars =EPICNESS!!!
It really has been quite a year Jedi~chick. It was sooo nice to see you last year and hope to see you again this summer. Love the pictures and awsome post. many blessings to you and your family for 2012. You are one amazing Chick :) God bless
ReplyDelete