Friday, May 27, 2011

Anakin on Vacation Day 2 and Day 3 (without pictures...well, some pictures)

Well, Here's Thursday's Anakin on Vacation picture post!!!!  :D  I'll give you a bunch of pics of Anakin in Downtown Disney, and I'll give you a few of me!  Yay!!!  :DDD  I didn't take /any/ pictures today because all I did was go to speakers and walk the vendor hall.
Anyway, onto Anakin!!!!!
First, Thursday morning we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast.  ;)  Anakin came with , of course.




That peg game is FAMOUS for Cracker Barrel!!!!  LOL!  Anakin's trying to win.


Anakin outside of World of Disney.  This has GOT to be one of my favorite shots of him!!!!!  He looks great!  LOL!

In the window of WOD (world of Disney) store.  If Anakin's head was bigger he'd look like he was wearing mouse ears.  XD


Star Wars is quite eminent in Disney World....especially this time of the year.  This is Ani in front of the "Build Your Own Lightsaber" station in Once Upon A Toy store.  BEST. STORE. EVER.  Even when you're a teenager.  xD  I love these shots too!!  :D


I went into an art gallery and got quite excited when I saw all the Star Wars paintings.  ;)  I took Anakin's picture with this Vader one.  My favorite one is this one:

Okay, I know the glare is kinda bad on this one, but I love the picture itself.  If you can't see it, it's of Vader's mask and Luke (during the Bespin scene) is in the reflection of his mask.  I love it.  If you look at Luke's reflection you can really see how upset and troubled that moment was.  I couldn't find out who painted it, so credit goes to whoever made this and the picture above.  ;)



I like both of these too!  First one is of Anakin in front of the Rainforest Cafe restaurant.  :)  I love that place. 
Second one is in front of a banner on a post.  i like what it says though.  "Let the memories begin!"



Again in front of the "Build a Lightsaber" station.  I actually BUILT another lightsaber!!!!!!!!!  :D  I made a blue one last year, and this year, I made a purple one!!!!!  :D  So now I have both of Mara Jade's lightsabers.  Here are some pics of my epic new lightsaber.  My sister made one too.  :)




Me and my little sister playing with our new lightsabers.  Notice the hideous boot on my foot.  That is to keep my toes immobilized because of my injured tendons/joint.  I HATE that boot.  It's itchy, sweaty, tight and bruises my shin.  But my toes are healing!!!  :D  And it was so funny because when in one of the Disney stores (World of Disney, to be exact) a cast member (worker) there saw my foot and gave me a free pin.  ;D  She said it was from Mickey and her, hoping my foot heals soon.  ;)  I felt very special. 
It's hard to run, lightsaber battle, or climb/descend stairs in that boot.  I can't bend my ankle.  xD  Right now it's off, thank goodness.  :P

Now, Anakin, my mom, dad, sister and I went to T-Rex for lunch.  It's just like Rainforest Cafe, it's got animals and creative scenes to eat in.  We ate in the Ice Cave and as you can see behind Anakin, there's a fossilized (not real, but real looking) and as you'll see below in the next couple pictures, they have dinosaurs that look real too.  ;)  It's a really fun place to eat, and after we ate we went to the gift shop and then to the 'dig site' where my sister and I had fun playing in the rock sand stuff, although it wasn't the brightest move I ever made with my sweaty foot in that boot.  I had to take it off and wipe all the little dirt/sand out.  :P





I like that picture of me.  I think it's cute.  xDD 

That was Thursday.  :)  Now onto Friday.  Today.

Today was a really cool day too! 

OH WAIT!!!!!!!!  NEVER MIND!!!!!!!!!!!  I ALMOST FORGOT!  Luckily i looked down.  xD  You'll get why in a second.  :P

Also on Thursday the Homeschool Convention opened.  We got to go to the vendor hall for two hours!!  My parents surprised me by taking me to the Generations of Virtue booth and letting me pick out a purity ring.  It's my Middle School Graduation gift and my Welcome To High School gift.  I LOVE it!!!!!  I just looked down and remembered I NEED to post on it!  :D  It has three little hearts with jewels in them.  The first pink heart represents me, the middle purple heart represents Jesus, and the other little pink heart represents the boy Jesus chose for me.  ;)  I love my ring!!!  I never ever will take it off!  (until I get an engagement ring that is. xD)
Here are some pictures of it. 




Okay.  Now that I got that out of the way, I'll start to wrap up this post. I have to tell you though, today was a great day.  I went to several speakers, and they were all excellent.  ;)

Here are the people.  ;)

Chad Hymas  This guy made me cry.  He's very down-to-earth and such a great guy.  I'm happy for him.  He talked about choices and how everything in life is about the choices you make.  And the consequences. 

Lt. General William "Jerry" Boykin  He is amazing.  I really cried hearing him speak.  He's a 36 year American Army veteran.  He's been through so much, and he's very strong in his faith.  He's literally heard the voice of God twice.  And he's seem more miracles than I've ever imagined possible.  :')  Excellent speaker, amazing person.  He talked about never giving up and how God is present in even the most hellish situations.  (sorry for the wordage there, but you've got to understand what this guy has been through.  He LITERALLY has been through hell.  I can't even comprehend it.)

Sherri Seligson  She's so cool!!!!!  I took tons of notes in her seminar (which I went to all by myself!)  She is a former Disney cast member at the Living Seas (now The Seas with Nemo and Friends) in Disney's Epcot.  She's a homeschool mom and she helps write the Apologia curriculum.  She's a marine biologist.  And a Creationist.  ;)  She talked about looking for hits of God and Creation in an Evolutionist world.  It's so cool how everything is connected.  :) 

Nicholeen Peck  This lady is so nice!!!!!  :D  She's really cool too!  She teaches Self Governance and how to overcome parenting/family challenges.  We're going to buy her program.  I think if our family does this, we would all be a lot happier, fight less, lose less wi-fi, get more school done, and be a stronger family.  I want to do this.   :)  I got to meet the lady and she's super nice in person too.  And she was a great speaker.  She taught four ways to conquer self government. 

After doing the speakers, we went to the vendor hall again.  We bought a bunch of books, a German program, a sewing program and a bunch of other things.  ;)

Then we picked up my sister from the Kids program and my sister, dad and I went back to the hotel room to relax while my mom went to another speaker. 

Eventually, we went to dinner together.  The FPEA (homeschool organization) has been playing movies continuously all day in the main atrium.  We sat and ate dinner while watching How To Train Your Dragon with a ton of other homeschool families.  It was really fun!!!!  When Hiccup and Astrid kissed at the end, everyone in the audience went, "Oooohhhhh!!!!!!"  including me.  I was laughing so hard.  XDD  I also read some fanfics while watching......a few good fanfics........xD

So today and yesterday was a great day.  Now I'm watching National Treasure 1, and I happened to bring National Treasure 2.....so I just may put that in.  ;)  I love Riley.  xD





Okay, now this post is officially done.  Love you guys!!!!  Thank you EVERYONE, all 39 followers for commenting and keeping up with my blog even when I have been away!  :) 

And special birthday shoutout to Ley Firewalker.  Love you girl!!  :D  <33

Thanks everyone for reading this long and picture-y post!!

Love,
Jedi~Chick (who is too lazy to find her signature)  XD

5 comments:

  1. Lolololololol!!! I should do something like this for my roadtrip in a few weeks!

    And I hope your toes get better soon!!!! Last time I went to Disney, I had an ingrown toenail on my big toe and it got so bad it was too painful to walk. I got pulled around in a wagon all day one day. xD Thankfully, that was when I was still ridiculously tiny, so it wasn't a pain for my dad to pull me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I might use it when I go on vacation! It's so cool. Hope you're having fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anakin looks like he's having fun! I wanna make a lightsaber WAHH! Have fun on the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're having fun! I hope I can meet you at SWW next year!

    And can I ask, has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are, inside and out? Because if they haven't, they aren't very bright. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun! Cute pictures!!!!!! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!