Monday, May 2, 2011

Catching Up

Hey y'all!!!!!!!  My goodness, you all have posted SO MUCH!!!!!!  I just spent the last hour and a half reading, commenting, and catching up on Blogger!  :P  Anyway, I've now got like....*counts on fingers* three tags/meme things to do.  xD  I'm a bit behind....so I'll just go ahead and do yesterday's and today's.  ;)

Here goes!
Star Wars Meme:

Day 1: Favorite Character

My /current/ favorite Star Wars character is MARA JADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love her!!!!!  She's so awesome!!!!!!

First of all, she's a GIRL.  xD  :no really?:  Second of all, she's a Jedi!!!  And she was a smuggler, assassin, bounty hunter, and Emperor's Hand.  She's a Jack of all Trades!  :D

Plus, she gets Luke.  :DDDD

So Mara Jade is my absolute favorite Star Wars character. 

Day 2:  Favorite Villain

My favorite Star Wars villain is Darth Vader!!!!!!!  :D  he's so......EVIL!  xD  No, he's just awesome.  He's good, then he's bad, and then he's good again.  Since Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader are technically the same person, I like him even more.  ;)  He sounds funny too.


Okay, now Qui from Dancing Through Life is doing this Fangirl Week and a Half thing.  ;)  I'm gonna join in the fun.  :)

Day 0: (which was technically yesterday) What are you fangirling over this month?

STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!  I saw the movies exactly a year ago this week, and I've never stopped fangirling since.  ;)
Johnny Tremain
Disney World
Fanfiction
Mara Jade
Luke Skywalker
Mara and Luke  (xD)
Lemonade Mouth
Tangled
Shelling (it counts!)
Sanibel Island (also counts!!)

That's it.  ;)

Day 1: (today) Why are these things fangirl worthy?

Umm.....Star Wars is AWESOME!

Johnny Tremain is educational and awesome as well.  It's a fun story and the movie is amazing!

Disney World is where I'll be in a few weeks, and I honestly can't wait.  I love Disney and I always have/will.  So ha.

Fanfiction......uh....I'm ALWAYS obsessed with fanfiction.  It's good for the soul.  It makes me happy.  It makes me sad.  I'm a beta reader.  I enjoy it.  I write it.  I LOVE IT!

Mara Jade.....see the Meme day one thing.  xDD  I LOVE MARA!!!!!!!  I am Mara.  xD  I was her in the pool......:P  Oh forget it.  xD

Luke Skywalker, oh Luke.....he's adorable.  He's perfect for Mara.  He's so cute!  He's on my Croc....he has the prettiest eyes!  Then there's this picture that makes me crack up every time I look at it:

Thank you Endor!  ;)

What's next on the list???

Oh, Mara and Luke.  ;)
I LOVE THIS PAIRING!  Best. Couple. EVAH!!!!!!  I think I like them even better than Han and Leia, if that's possible......:)
 I mainly like them because of Fanfiction.  I think I've read almost every Luke and Mara story.  :)  One I just read was SO adorable!!!!  I write it too.  ;)

AH!!!!  Lemonade Mouth.  ;)  Read this:  Lemonade Mouth
I love this movie!!!!  I'm listening to the soundtrack now!  :)  Favorite character:  Stella.  ;)  Closely followed by Charlie.  xD



Tangled!  I love that movie!!!!  Also an amazing soundtrack!  :D  This movie is incredibly deep for an animated kids movie.  I <3 Flynn Rider.  ;)  He's so......*sigh*

Shelling is FUN!!!!!  I collected so many shells it's not even funny.  :P  I loved getting to do it over the weekend!!!!!!  :D  It's very fangirl worthy!  It's addicting too.  xD

Sanibel Island is my future home.  I'm going to move there some day.  :)  I'll have a little house (actually a big house) by the water, and it'll be hurricane proof, and colorful and me and my family will live happily ever after in it.  I'll have a little room that overlooks the water, and that will be where all my writing and editing work will be.  I'm going to be an editor someday.  ;)


Okie Dokie!!!!  :D  I'm done!  With that.  xDD

Now Endor tagged me to do this Wedding thing because of the Royal Wedding.  ;)  Qui started it!  xDD

The Groom:
Well, I can't pick that!  xD  If I could though, I'd want a man like my daddy.  ;)  Sweet, loving, and  likes to cook and clean.  :P  He needs to be a Star Wars Geek.  :)  And he must only have eyes for me.  Needs to be respectful, good with kids, funny and a Christian.  He needs to have good values and he's got to care about me and my opinions.  ;)  I don't really care what he looks like as long as he's handsome and cute!  xD

The Place:
Ah....I'd want either a wedding at the beach, (although it could get a little wet and/or sandy) or in Disney.  xD  I want a fairy tale wedding.  I love happily ever afters!  So Disney would be ideal, but highly unlikely, unless his parents are millionaires who are willing to pay for the wedding.  xDD

The Song:
Oh, I love music!  xD  Maybe.....




Definitely the last one.  ;)  All three actually.  Plus TONS more.  ;)

The Dresses:
I want a really nice, modest dress.  ;)  Something that's classy looking, and beautiful.  I would like something with sleeves.  Not LONG sleeves, but short ones would be nice.  ;P  I want a dress that's not TOO long, but not short either.  Around ankle length with a train.  But it's not going to be so long I'll fall and kill myself.  A Padme dress.  ;P
Like that.  But maybe a different veil.  xD

I'd have heels, but then I'd need to change like RIGHT after the ceremony because my feet are awful.  xD  I doubt that they'll be better when I get married.  XD

The dress would be white or off white, but no other colors.  The after party dress will be different.   Something with color and more comfortable.  ;)  The bridesmaids dresses would be the accent color (whatever that will be) and either similar or the same.  :)  My wedding will probably be the ONLY time in the history of ever that I'll get Chibi to wear a dress.  My maid of honor needs to wear a dress though!  xDD  Hehe!

That was fun!!!  :)  Thanks Endor!!!! 

Now I tag:
Satine
JediKnightGrl
and
Rachel

Have fun Girls!!!!!!

Love

4 comments:

  1. Lots of tags!

    PS, Fangirl day 1 was yesterday. It probably just looked like today to you because of the time difference. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, i've never gotten tagged, and probably never will, but good for you :)Once again, follow me??


    www.magicworldofcorrina.blogspot.com

    Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've got a wedding all planned out! Love the song "Floridays" by Jimmy Buffet. And I'm totally visiting at that beach house you're going to get someday, LOL. ;D

    My family loves Narnia, Harry Potter, LOTR - all sorts of fantasy series, so we've been planning on watching Star Wars soon. Apparently I REALLY should! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I know you tagged me, but I'm a little confused...what questions exactly am I supposed to answer?

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!