Friday, August 5, 2011

I am in a happy mood.

It's 11:19, and for how much more time I do not know, I have internet.  :D

I have excitement.  :DDDDDDDDDDD

Eeeeeeeeeeeee.  here's why.

I am watching TCW, one of the BEST episodes, part of the Geonosis Arc.
I love DeviantART.  I love love LOVE dA.  :)
I have a new follower on both my blogs.  The new follower on /this/ blog is a good friend of mine on dA, and I am SOOOO excited she's following!!!!  *hugs*  THANK YOU GIRLFRIEND!!!!  I'm so happy you followed, and that I found your blog!  :D
The follower on my history blog is another person who loves American History/Revolutionary War time period as much as me!!!!  And she pretends to be a revolutionary war person on her blog too!!!!!!!!  :D  I am so thrilled about that.  ;)
I am on a writing kick.  I have had success with my fanfic, Reaching for the Stars, and I am busy finishing it.  ;)
I love my TLF sisters.  They are awesome with sauce.  XD  My girls always have my back, and I absolutely love that about them.  ;)  I'm finishing up the newsletter for them now.  :3
I hopefully will be going back on vacation next weekend!  And maybe see my friends!
I have inspiration for a new blog post(s)!!!!!  :D  :D :D
I was interviewed by my good friend Cad Bane's Chick.  :)  read my interview Here.
My momma loves Star Wars.  :3  That is a big deal for me.  XD  But.....she and my dad have been teasing/torturing my sister and I by being super romantic. XDD  I wish they'd stop.....just stop torturing us at least.  xDDD
I have more writing to do.  So thus ends my exciting things!

:D
Have a great day/night y'all!  I'll be on later, writing an epic post.  XDD  Expect that soon.  ;)

 

8 comments:

  1. Lol, I love it when you're excited! :P I'm so looking forward to that post!

    ~Jamie Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the newsletter!! I can't wait to see it.

    I also can't wait for your epic post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for good moods!

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD I think SOMEBODY's on a late-night sugar high.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm happy ur happy. we all love good moods. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah for dA and totally exciting posts! XD
    HIYA GIRL! I hugs you back *hug* Me too!!!! This is way, way beyond cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1) American history = epic. Actually, history in general = epic! :D And new followers are always fun. :)

    2) Writing kicks are AWESOME. So glad you're having fun writing right now! :D Isn't it great to be inspired?!

    3) Inspiration is fantastic. So are interviews. :)

    So, all in all, you've been up to fantastic and epic awesomeness, by the sounds of it! Yay, congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL that's so cool that your mom likes Star Wars! My mom only likes the OT, but my dad likes it all, he even watches TCW with my brother and I sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!