Sunday, September 18, 2011

I am Sick.

Here's another pointless post......but I have good reason.

I have an upper respiratory infection with a touch of bronchitis.  O.O

.......


.......

I keep on coughing.  It's driving me nuts.  

4am.  I was up, coughing my head off until 4am last night.  My mother gave me some cough syrup that (supposedly) would make me stop coughing and fall asleep.  
4am.  I repeat.  4 a m.  

I was so kriffin' hyper I was going to die.  XD  I was coughing, giggling, talking, jumping around and dancing until 4am, where I fell fast asleep halfway through A New Hope.  XD

Now I'm watching Church over the computer (yes, you read that right) and the sermon is about Following Jesus.

Noo....not just "Oh yeah, follow Christ," I mean FOLLOW Christ, as in they're using the metaphor of Facebook, Twitter and Blogger!!!!!  :DDDD  I was like "AMEN!!!"  XD  
It's an amazing sermon.  :)  It really is.  I'm still watching though, so I might write more about it later.  :)

I'm doing a post on Fanfiction.  It's coming.  I'm also doing a post on Star Wars, and on Writing.  ;)  But they're in the works.  


I hope I sleep tonight.  I'm exhausted....ish.....;)

Love you all!!!!!  I'll talk to you all later.  <333333


6 comments:

  1. ARGG, I hate being sick! Although for me, it normally lets me out of some of my chores and homework.....

    The sermon sounds great! I would like to hear more about it! :P

    I hope you start feeling better soon!

    ~Jamie Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh u poor thing. i hope u get better soon. i am also sick with something. wht i have no idea. i hope u feel better soon. HUGS!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I'm sorry you've gotten sick! Hope you get better really soon!

    That sounds like a neat sermon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW. Thats to bad. I'll pray that your good health returns.:) I qute pic at the top is hilarious.LOL

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!