Monday, September 19, 2011

Love Begins


I am SUCH a hopeless romantic.
Isn’t it pathetic?  
I know it is.  
But it’s true.  
I am a hopeless romantic.
I watched the Hallmark Channel’s “Love Begins” movie last night.  Yes, I DO watch the Hallmark Channel!!!!!  I watch Little House on the Prairie on that channel, and a few other shows too.  ;)
Anyway….Love Begins was an AMAZING movie.  Jamie Joyce, you’d LOVE IT.  :D  It is a romantic girl’s dream.  It takes place during the gold rush….but this town that the movie takes place in is somewhere in Texas (I believe).
I just was going through pictures on websites from this movie and it is official.  I AM IN LOVE.  <3

I’ll break down the movie/characters now.  ;)
Okay, like I said, it takes place during the Gold Rush.  The town is somewhere in Texas (I think) and it’s got a super cute little town.  :)
Ellen and Cassie Barlow live by themselves on their family farm, since their Father died a while back.  They’re having problems keeping up the farm by themselves, but Ellen is stubborn and refuses to get help from someone in town.  Then a really bad storm hits and destroys the barn door and part of their garden, and Ellen starts warming up to the idea of hiring some help.
Ellen and Cassie are in town for some supplies when they stop in their friend Millie’s restaurant.  A fight breaks out in the diner, and Ellen takes Cassie home.
Clark Davis was in the fight at Millie’s.  But he feels really bad about ruining Millie’s shop, because of his idiot friend who doesn’t use his brain.  :P  Clark and his friend (who’s name escapes me…) are thrown in jail.  His friend breaks out, while Clark stays to right his wrongs.  :)
Ellen grudgingly hires  Clark to come work on her farm, so he can pay off his debt to Millie.  Well….the rest is history.  :)
At first she hates him.  Then they warm up to each other, and then it turns into something more.  :D
Characters:
Ellen Barlow:
Ellen is a hard worker, but she’s incredibly stubborn.  She lives with her younger sister Cassie on the family farm.  She harbors hard feelings for people after the Gold in California (like Clark was before coming upon their town..) because her old boyfriend left for Cali and never wrote, contacted or came home.  She ends up falling in love with her hired hand, Clark Davis.
Cassie Barlow:
Cassie is a little more easy-going than her older sister Ellen.  She befriends Clark almost immediately and helps her sister see the light.  ;)
Clark Davis:
Clark dreams of adventure, travel and gold.  He aimed to go to California, after the gold in the hills there.  After his friend since childhood abandonded him and left him in jail (great friend, huh?) Clark decided to stay in Town and pay his debt to Mrs. Millie.  He was hired out to the Barlow family farm, and ended up falling in love with Ellen Barlow.  :)
oh my force he is so hot!!!! XD
Millie:
Millie owns the restaurant in town and is known for her pie.  :)  She’s a good friend of Ellen Barlow and her daughter (Rose) is best friends with Cassie Barlow.  Millie forgives Clark for wrecking her store, and ends up treating him like a friend.  :D

Now……more pictures!  :D
.....AHHHHHH SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my current laptop wallpaper. <33

Well, that was an amazing movie.  BEST PART?????
It was romantic.  BUT that’s not the BESTEST part.  ;)
Bestest part???  It was a Christian movie. :D  Clark was led (back) to the Lord through Ellen’s faith.  :D  I loved that part.  :)  I like when they prayed at Sunday Dinner.  And when……Never mind.  SPOILERS!  XD  I won’t say.  ;)
So, go look up this movie!  ;)  I am STILL fangirling about it. ;)
Love you all!!!!
Love Begins….

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I've seen other movies in that series! I thought Clark's name sounded familiar! They are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think i've seen this one. i'll have to rent it sounds interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if it's on youtube.....

    -Ley <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds cool! I will look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to watch this one!!!!

    AND, I still need to finish the Love Comes Softly series.....we own the first four....I need to see the other ones!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wate to watch this movie!!!! I am going to get it and then my friend (who introduced me to LCS) may watch it together for the first time :)(:

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!