Hey everyone!! My name is Savanna, you may know me as Cad Bane's chick from Pandas, Lightsabers and Cameras, oh my!! Jedi~Chick asked me to do a couple guest posts while she's working on her NaNoWriMo novel.
If you are a Lakehouse girl, you'll know that I definitely prefer Han Solo over Luke Skywalker. I've titled myself a "Hangirl" (Han + fangirl). I think that Jedi~Chick posts too much about Luke's awesomeness on here so, I'm going to write about Han Solo in this very epic post. Also, be prepared for tons of Han pictures.
First off, we must address Han's hotness. C'mon people, let's face the fact that Harrison Ford was pretty good looking in his younger years. I'm not going to elaborate on this, you get the point. I also love how his hair is always perfect with his shirt tucked in, while still being a scoundrel. That gun holster is completely rad too. Not to mention, he doesn't look too bad when encased in carbonite either. Han's smirks, sarcasm, and witty comments are all included in "hotness".
The scene in The Empire Strikes Back is also a fangirl favorite. Plus, you don't even have to be a Hangirl to love it. Yes, you know which scene I'm talking about- "I love you.""I know." Ahhhh!! My heart melts just thinking about it. When you think about it, he instantly wins the battle over Luke in the "romance" category. I mean, at least Han didn't smooch with his own sister. Ewwww!! In my book, Han and Leia are officially the cutest couple ever.
Secondly, he's captain of the Millennium Falcon. Excuse me? Never heard of her?! Shut up. It made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs.
Thirdly, let's address his best friends- Chewbacca and Lando. Everyone can admit that Chewie is overly adorable, even though we can't understand a word he says. His weird roaring noises and walking carpet appearance are the epitome of cuteness. Then there's Lando...pretty much the coolest guy in the galaxy. He's got a rad mustache, nice grin, and a cape!! Anyone with a cape is automatically freaking awesome (I mean, just look at Darth Vader). Both Chewie and Lando compliment Han's perfectness and round him off as a pretty cool guy.
In conclusion, Luke is pretty much a whiny/wimpy farmboy with a stupid haircut and hot sister. He's not terrible but definitely doesn't match up to the one and only, Han Solo.
**Savanna, you Luke HATER, you are dead to me. JK, love you and thanks for doing this post (despite that previous comment)**
Oh, and I don't care what the special edition says...Han shot first. Don't you ever forget that.
P.S. Fallon's mom- As a fellow Hangirl, I hope you read this. *wink*
-Jedi~Chick, who is lost in NaNoWriMo land, but will be writing a post on the Holiday svery soon. ;)











"I think that Jedi~Chick posts too much about Luke's awesomeness on here"
ReplyDeletelies, you can never post too much about Luke.
" C'mon people, let's face the fact that Harrison Ford was pretty good looking in his younger years."
UTTER LIES, he is ///still/// extremely good looking and defines the phrase "silver fox."
lol, joking aside though, great post! Han's definitely a badass and has the swagger to back it up. Because come on, everyone (even the most resolute Luke fangirl) would love to be as awesome as Han.
"In conclusion, Luke is pretty much a whiny/wimpy farmboy with a stupid haircut and hot sister. He's not terrible but definitely doesn't match up to the one and only, Han Solo."
j/k, you are dead to me
;)
Well done Cad-Bane's Chick (fistbump and a "you go girl")! If Jedi-chick/Fallon Sunstar ever completed her interview with her parents, you all would know that Han did not shoot first. Leia did.................
ReplyDeleteOh girl, your little red comments crack me up. Yes, I'm a Luke hater and proud of it. LOL!!
ReplyDeleteBTW, my blog isn't cooler, it's just as cool. :-)
Nothing like a bunch of young ladies to put a guy up on a pedestal (which is exactly where I belong). You flatter me and somehow seem to understand what makes me so EPIC. Yes, my flyboyz (aka-wingmen) are way cool. They not only have my back, they have been known to keep me out of trouble from time to time. I'm on board with the whiny boy comments and especially appreciate you mentioning his hot sister (who just happens to be the center of my universe). Can't wait to read the next guest-post; make sure you include more details about "my" Princess. Leia is the most passionate, caring, intense, creative and courageous woman I know and I couldn't think of anyone else I'd want to spend eternity with.
ReplyDeleteYAY A POST SOLEY FOR HAN! *SCREAMS* Sorry. I've got a thing for Han Solo... just like I have a thing for Luke Skywalker. I know, I'm torn between the two. They both have theirs theirs faults and their amazingness and in my books, they've pulled up exactly even. So, some days I'm all over Luke and other days I'm all over Han! I love them both... but Luke seems to be talked about more so THAT'S WHY I'M SCREAMING ABOUT THIS POST!
ReplyDeleteI agree with on everything.. except I'm not keen on Lando. I was disappointed in him for betraying Han and Leia, so I still bare a small grudge against him. :P
AWESOME, AWESOME post, Savanna!
Hugs, Jamie
Han is pretty cool. :)
ReplyDelete