Hip Hip Hooray!!!! I now have pet turtles!!!! ;)
Here are some pitures of them....
That last one is my Rex...... :P He's so cute!!! :)
Mines named Rex.... :)
Nutmeg's is named Franklin.....
and Chibi*Chick's doesn't have a name yet, but she will be naming it soon!!!! ;)
Aren't they cute?!? I'm so excited. I'm doing all the research on getting a real cage for them so that we can keep them!!!
My little Rex is incredibly active. He keeps walking around and trying to get out of the plastic container they're in right now. ;) He just needs some more swimming space I think!!! :)
Love,
Jedi~Chick <3 *who is currently obsessed with turtles!*
Winter is going to be so jealous. She's dieing to have a pet turtle. ;P
ReplyDelete-Leia <3
Yay for turtles! My friend Kiley ADORES them. I think they're alright. :P
ReplyDeleteI think Rex is a perfect name for a turtle. It's unique!
Awwwww they're so cute! I love turtles!
ReplyDeleteYou left out how we found the turtles, buried in our backyard garden. Your mom found them while weeding the garden. That's what happens when you live on the edge of a swamp. The turtles are cute, but they may go back into their natural habitat. We can "turtle-sit" for awhile. love Mom
ReplyDeleteWell that's the last time we let Mommy go digging in the back-yard, good think she didn't find some pre-historic bones then we'd have to give them a home too. Why do they have to be so cute? Looks like we'll have to make the trek to the pet store today to find these little guys a more permanent home - lucky for you I'm a pet lover. My wallet thanks you in advance for yet another pet-store purchase. I hope you, your sister and cousin enjoy these little guys (watch out for your fingers - they could be snapping turtles - ouch!) Can't wait to see the habitat you all come up with for these soon to be pampered pets.
ReplyDeleteAwwwww, they're so cute! =) Rex is a great name for your turtle! Is Franklin named after that TV show? Hey, it's Franlin...
ReplyDeleteThat's what I thought of when I heard his name. xD I hope you enjoy them!
Rachel
Yay! I love turtles! Hope they live a long time!
ReplyDeleteAw!! I used to have pet turtles, but we gave them away. Actually, one of them was a little snapping turtle, so we put him back into a lake. Come to think of it, I shouldn't have taken the snapping turtle home in the first place.
ReplyDelete-Barriss :-D
Awwwwww they're so cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had pets~
Thank you all!! I know, they're so cute huh?!? :)
ReplyDelete