Thursday, February 24, 2011

THE TURTLES!!!!! :)

Have a home!!!  :)

Our turtles are officially moved into their new house.  ;)

Lookie Lookie!!! 


I took all the pictures, and I set up the tank.  ALL BY MYSELF!  (proud moment)

And I only broke 5 things!!!  :P  Don't worry,  I fixed them....duct tape works wonders you know!!  :)

That last picture is a close up of my Rexy sittting in my hand.  Isn't he adorable?!?  *for a turtle, I mean*

;)

So, there's my turtle update.  They are healthy, happy and the most cute turtles I've ever seen!!!!  :)

Jedi~Chick <3

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I remember when we got our fishies it took us forever to set them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job setting up the habitat! The turtles are soooo cute, especially Rexy! =D

    <3
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a future in saving turtles from the hardship of living outdoors - just don't bring them in our garage if you find more. Excellent job putting together their new habitat- it's amazing how persuasive you can be when you are determined to do something. I would have never imagined we'd be harboring three little turtles in our garage - not to mention spending $'s to set them up in their new home. Hope you enjoy them & oh by the way you also get to clean their tank when the water gets murkey (because I already have two tanks to take care of).

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!