Monday, February 14, 2011

February Challenge: Day 14

A Vacation I would like to take.........

I would like to go to Naboo!!! 

No?  What do you mean Naboo doesn't exist?!?  Well then, I'd like to go to.........

Ireland,
Georgia! *again, because I went there a few years ago and I loved it!!!!*
Disney World, even though I have been there a billion times over, it's still my favorite place ever!!!!!  :)
The Florida Keys, because once again, even though I've been there more than a billion times I love it more than anywhere....except Disney.  :P


I think that's it......I'd also love to go to Illinois, because that's where all my extended family lives.  :) 

Happy Valentines Day once again!!  ;)

Love,
Jedi~Chick <3

6 comments:

  1. Heh Georgia? I dunno whats so special about that place but okay. xD
    And where does all your extended family live in Illinois?
    I lived right outside of Chicago for about 6 years. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, special to me. ;) I went there on a vacation *a surprise vacation* with my family and it was probably one of the absolute best trips I've ever taken!!! I'm sad tthough because it was already 3 years ago!!! I might do a post on it sometime. ;)

    Hmmm, all over. There are some closer to the city, and some further away. My aunt lives in North Lake and my dad used to live in Wooddale. My parents together I think lived in Des Plaines for a while too. That's cool! You got to live there!!! :D

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like fun! I think my parents went to the Florida Keys for their honeymoon! =) I loved the picture of the sunset there you had up last week!
    <3
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to go to the Florida Keys. From the pics of seen it looks gorgeous. Disney Star Wars Weekends looks awesome too.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go to New Orleans again. =( Anyways I bet Georgia is a beautiful place. I've been close to going there on trips, and I think we might have driven through once, but we never actually had a vacation there.

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should definitely write a post about Helen, GA and the other stops we made along the way - what a great escape to the mountains and country-life. So different than living in south FL - but we still have palm trees, green grass and sunshine 363 days out of the year (the other two days are just partly cloudy). Your 28 day challenge is shaping up good - so glad to see you find time to keep up with your important blogger work (what happened to math, science, reading, etc, etc, etc). I'm sure you won't want this one to be public - too many hints about the avalanche of schoolwork you are accumulating (did I mention February is now more than half over).

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!